PS4 - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix - 2nd February 2019 (8:00PM UK Time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix - 2nd February 2019 (8:00PM UK Time)

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@milanozie

Peter day

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Hi guys wat times r we lookng at here online ? Hate this track cnt get any close laps it all goin been about safely car and bein on the right tyres

FOF1YT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 28, 2017
May not be able to race due to a problem in my pedals so we’ll see

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Please welcome @RobertH2000 who will be joining us for the rest of the season and will be joining the Renault team :)

FOF1YT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 28, 2017
Hi guys wat times r we lookng at here online ? Hate this track cnt get any close laps it all goin been about safely car and bein on the right tyres
I’m looking at 1:35.2 in qualifying online and around 45, 44 and 43s in the race

Reactions: Peter day

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
No not many of us left now, I think Ben and Rhys have left now.
Kerk, Samadhi, Ali, Kingbrat still races in the American League. Am I forgetting anyone else?
Jersey was also for one or two races in our league I believe.
Ben and Rhys are now racing in the other league I am in. They got banned due to not informing the coördinator they could not race.

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Q: 3rd
R: 5th

After the start of the race I got in second behind the HS runner.
Passed him on the third lap into first, made a mistake on the fifth lap what put me in the midfield.
On the Soft stint I could not gain anything on the guys in front of me. So I am happy with 5th place and the fastest lap.

Congrats to the podium guys and all the finishers. (y)

Peter day

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Safely say thx god that race is over i hate street tracks was happy i Finnished the race well to the podium

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Actually had high hopes for this track. I enjoy it and can actually get around it pretty well. I ended up getting into the back of @HoinkDoink right at the start and damaged my wing. Went in to pit right away and replace wing. Started knocking out some solid laps and was catching rear of field when I pushed a little to hard for a little to long with creeper coming up behind me. Tires overheated and I slid into the wall. Race over. This is a horrible season for me.

Reactions: Carcanon

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Q:9
R:4

Good race, bad qualify. Overall a good race considering this is a hard track to overtake and easy to push the tyres to hard.

In qualify i try the soft tyres, and because i had a few invalid laps, i missjudge the time and couldn't get a US tyre lap, so endup in P9 for the start of the race.

I just try to keep the tyres and knowing that wasn't able to get the front of the race, maybe later when i change for the US tyres for the last 10 laps, but even so i couldn't get better than the P4 with @Carcanon on P5 cause he pitted twice i guess.

4 laps to the end when overtaking @Philip_66 with blue flag he move right to me when trying to get out of the way, lucky for me i just have an orange wing and could finish the race without any problems.

Congrats to the winner and the rest of the podium.

FOF1YT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 28, 2017
Q:7
Race: DNF
So in qualifying I had a good lap on the softs but obviously ou improve on the super softs. I was on a very good lap 1:35.8 about on US then on the penultimate corner flipping Phillip crashed into me when he was on a warm up lap. I had damage but I manged to get better time on than the softs. So in the race at the start I got held up by Creep as he was on HS and I managed to overtake in the middle of sector 2 while overtake best bob. Carcanon went wide so I got that position into 2nd. Alex was far but temps started to slow me down. I stopped for softs and I had really good pace on them. I could’ve caught Alex but on the long straight in was looking at my temps and I hit the wall so yer

Last edited: