PS4 - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix - Sunday 3rd February 2019 @8:00pm (UK Time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix - Sunday 3rd February 2019 @8:00pm (UK Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobKite

AOR PS4 Ginetta GT5 S1 - Tier 2 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@HunJackson
@Elite_sultan

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
@Jomppa91. @SterlingWest @TheTubbyNinja, @RobKite, @Elite_sultan, @Zuidema, @SirMichael @alikemal_05 @Diarmo03, @JerseyMet @Tommytherod, @humbo, @ShaunG123, @863feS, @stifler1000, @Hindsgavl40, @REYLAP_93 @BloWnsmokOs, @Oner Schumacher , @HunJackson, @CPL__IceMan @LewisRCurtis @Fr4uD96 @Mcquiz95 @organyx

Again. Just so that I can plan. If you have prior engagements for this race let me know asap. Also, If you are a reserve, please see if you are going to be available and if not let me know so I don't pester you with requests!!..

If for any reason you would like not to be a reserve anymore, again let me know on here..

Thanks

BloWnsmokOs

Pro Karter
Aug 17, 2018
i still havent got ps plus this really hard times for me it never rains in california but it do on the frist month of the year i work construction so we lil slow atm. I should know by friday but
so far i dont thinkg ill be able to make it sunday, sorry for letting the league down guys i really want to be their do 8(

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
i still havent got ps plus this really hard times for me it never rains in california but it do on the frist month of the year i work construction so we lil slow atm. I should know by friday but
so far i dont thinkg ill be able to make it sunday, sorry for letting the league down guys i really want to be their do 8(
Completely understand. Hopefully you'll get it before Sunday, but understand if not.

Reactions: BloWnsmokOs

BloWnsmokOs

Pro Karter
Aug 17, 2018
@RobKite red alert red alert Yoo I got good news Im going to be geting plus here once sun comes up bad thing is I have to buy another copy as my luanch console just no lika disk games no more I've spent 80 my games digital but certain ones I like seeing the box in my closet but that's going to be taken care of aswell on sun up buying digital want to give a big shoutout @Zuidema for reacting out fellow racer to racer yoo even esim racing gets trouble funding for w40 squeaky pedals lol felt overwhelmed and honored him looking out do I drive his colors for my frd this weekend their is 3 Redbull drivers lol

Reactions: Zuidema

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Race Report:
Q 15 R - 7

Well I always say it might rain, and this time it did. However a wet to dry qualifying is quite exciting. Started off on Intermediates, just to see how the track was and just in case it didn't dry out. Yes there is a chance I could have hit a wall, but thought if it rained heavier I might have been in a good position. Nope, it dried out. So I popped on my US tires and went out. 3/4 of the lap and 16 seconds faster I thought I may qualify in a top 5 position, with more time to gain in the 3rd sector. Unfortunately, I brushed (and i mean ever so slightly brushed) the wall and the front wheel fell off. I thought these Ferrari's were built better!. Out of qualifying and tumbling down the order. Q 15.

With a dry race, the lights go out and I had amazing traction. maybe it was the New tires, but made up 5 places to slot into 10th. Made my way cautiously through and with a few retirements and 2 stoppers made my way up to 7th. Not the most exciting of races, other than ensuring 1 I didn't tap the wall, and 2 I didn't get any penalties. @SterlingWest did pass me on the final lap, but with 2 penalties, and keeping it within 3 seconds, Kept the 7th Place. On to Russia.

BloWnsmokOs

Pro Karter
Aug 17, 2018
race report is short n sweet not to see here tbh i finished 2 laps down but i survived a street course is about all i got in my belt on this one other than that the sream ran smooth had a lil problem with mic was a lil on the head set might be forced to use the cam mic race starts at 39:10

Status
Not open for further replies.