Apr 3, 2018
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@m44ibrahim
@CRT_Senna

Last edited:

m44ibrahim

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2018
I won’t be able to race on Sunday. I will be back for the next 5 races of the season after that.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
This was the one race I got a podium in S14, got my work cut out to repeat that though, hopefully I can stay out of trouble.

On a side note, we are due some rain...

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P7
Was planning on doing 2 laps on softs and 2 on ultras originally. Had no DRS for the run on softs, and got damage on the 2nd lap. Decided to do just the 1 lap on ultras to save them in case I needed to stretch them in the race. Unfortunately, I invalidated the lap at the exit of T3, still pushed on and I think the time would've put me 4th I think.

Race - P6
The plan was to just try and keep it clean till the rain came, Had a resonable start, but had to take avoiding action and go off at T2 with Jomppalainen spinning. For some reason, the game gave me an illegal overtake on Frandy, and I took the wrong decision of giving him the place as I lost about 5 positions and whole lot more than 5s over the course of the stint with the way they were all battling. I was running very high downforce which meant I couldn't really make moves and I really didn't want to take any risks. Probably pitted a lap too late as Schnixel gained so much from pitting a lap earlier. I was quicker than him (probably thanks to setup) but couldn't really complete a move, then on lap 21 he went wide at T4, I also missed the apex and because of this was looking back at Slimbo. Unfortunately, due to this I lost the back end, and ended up running across Schnixel. He ended up with red damage, with only light damage for me. The incident was completely my fault, so I waited for him to get going but he had definitely come out worse, so once again, apologies for that. The incident didn't really make a difference to my result as I think Slimbo would've got me eventually, and the gap was big enough behind to cruise round to the end.

Was quite annoyed with myself after that one, really felt like a big missed opportunity, I think I should've been at least top 4. But I guess that's racing, making mistakes like those really cost you.

Congrats to @xUndefinedF1 on his first F4 win of the season and well done to @Jordy Lopez and @jomppalainen on the podium.