PS4 - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@m44ibrahim
@CRT_Senna

Last edited:

m44ibrahim

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2018
I won’t be able to race on Sunday. I will be back for the next 5 races of the season after that.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
This was the one race I got a podium in S14, got my work cut out to repeat that though, hopefully I can stay out of trouble.

On a side note, we are due some rain...

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P7
Was planning on doing 2 laps on softs and 2 on ultras originally. Had no DRS for the run on softs, and got damage on the 2nd lap. Decided to do just the 1 lap on ultras to save them in case I needed to stretch them in the race. Unfortunately, I invalidated the lap at the exit of T3, still pushed on and I think the time would've put me 4th I think.

Race - P6
The plan was to just try and keep it clean till the rain came, Had a resonable start, but had to take avoiding action and go off at T2 with Jomppalainen spinning. For some reason, the game gave me an illegal overtake on Frandy, and I took the wrong decision of giving him the place as I lost about 5 positions and whole lot more than 5s over the course of the stint with the way they were all battling. I was running very high downforce which meant I couldn't really make moves and I really didn't want to take any risks. Probably pitted a lap too late as Schnixel gained so much from pitting a lap earlier. I was quicker than him (probably thanks to setup) but couldn't really complete a move, then on lap 21 he went wide at T4, I also missed the apex and because of this was looking back at Slimbo. Unfortunately, due to this I lost the back end, and ended up running across Schnixel. He ended up with red damage, with only light damage for me. The incident was completely my fault, so I waited for him to get going but he had definitely come out worse, so once again, apologies for that. The incident didn't really make a difference to my result as I think Slimbo would've got me eventually, and the gap was big enough behind to cruise round to the end.

Was quite annoyed with myself after that one, really felt like a big missed opportunity, I think I should've been at least top 4. But I guess that's racing, making mistakes like those really cost you.

Congrats to @xUndefinedF1 on his first F4 win of the season and well done to @Jordy Lopez and @jomppalainen on the podium.