PC - Round 15 - Singaporean Grand Prix [2/17/19 8:00pm Eastern] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 15 - Singaporean Grand Prix [2/17/19 8:00pm Eastern]

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US Eastern time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- jalidone

Reserve Driver:
- Miguel Angel Pilla

Last edited:

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
@Muddyh20 @Tezu @Raven @kreamyjohns @MaxKzrRacing @Hynekin @Kane Jr @pHrankee @Lundqvistbro @Some_Idiot @Z3mikey @notariom @fluffydave @Mankuso @ItzTriton @Ocampo_22 @jalmenar @ItalyForce @jalidone

So, some of the other NA leagues on the different platforms are potentially delaying this week's race due to the Super Bowl. They're moving it to the break week (February 17th), and taking the break week this weekend. From my count, only 8 or 9 in our league are actually Americans, and I know that Raven already stated above he didnt really care either way. I'm willing to do either, doesnt really matter to me. Can y'all post here and let me know what you want to do? If a majority wants to delay we can do that, if a majority want to keep it as schedule we can do that too.

jalidone

Pro Karter
Oct 2, 2018
Personally I don't follow the NFL closely so I'm fine with racing, however I don't mind if its delayed either.

Z3mikey

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 2, 2018
Delay
*also take the opportunity to practice some more Singapore is a difficult track if your inconsistent plan on taking a two stop for wing repairs

Last edited:

Mankuso

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2018
Delay, in passing I have more time to fix the problem of the pedals that I had on Sunday

Reactions: Z3mikey

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
I'd rather race but it doesn't matter. I'm good with either.

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
I'm with Raven, I don't care at all about Super Bowl but if the majority wishes to cancel then that's fine. When would the race be held if it is delayed?

MaxKzrRacing

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 7, 2018
I'm also with Raven I would rather race, however It doesn't really matter as either way it won't bother me I just prefer to get Singapore out of the way as my strongest track is Russia and It would be nice to get extra practice for Russia. However I think it might be better if we didn't ruin other people's weekend who wanted to watch the Super Bowl so I don't mind it being on the 17th

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
I have to work on sunday, and that would stop me from being able to race, so I say aye for delaying the race.

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Alrighty. Well seems the majority is for delaying the race, with most of the others not caring either way.

We'll go ahead and not race Round 15 at Singapore tomorrow. We will race at Singapore on February 17th at the normal time of 8pm US Eastern. This week will become our break week and the next race will be Russia on the 10th of February.

Last edited: