PC - Round 15 - Singaporean Grand Prix [2/17/19 8:00pm Eastern] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 15 - Singaporean Grand Prix [2/17/19 8:00pm Eastern]

notariom

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2018
Alrighty. Well seems the majority is for delaying the race, with most of the others not caring either way.

We'll go ahead and not race Round 15 at Singapore tomorrow. We will race at Singapore on February 16th at the normal time of 8pm US Eastern. This week will become our break week and the next race will be Russia on the 10th of February.
on top say february 17th but here say 16th. what is the real date?

Raven

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
on top say february 17th but here say 16th. what is the real date?
It'll be this Sunday the 17th @ 8pm EST. Was probably just a typo on his end.

jalidone

Pro Karter
Oct 2, 2018
Just got my work schedule and unfortunately it has a few conflicts with our schedule. I looks like I'll have to miss this Sunday 2/17 as well as the Sunday of March 3rd. I will be available for the races in-between then but I wanted to let everyone know in advance so you had time to line up a reserve driver to take my place for those races. Fortunately this will be the last rotation for me to have to work on Sundays and if I had any say in the matter I would have requested those days off. Thanks for your understanding guys.

Lundqvistbro

Pro Karter
Jun 14, 2018
Okay, this might come a bit short notice, but i had to really try and crunch some numbers to see if it was possible or not. Most likely I will not be racing to day as I have work that will end roughly end around 7:30, and travel time will take me to probably just after 8. I will say if a reserve driver wants to take my spot go ahead, but if I'm lucky and get through the second game quickly, I might arrive home just before that race, allowing me to go on tonight. Its gonna be tight, so sorry if I cant attend, ill have a couple of these tight race nights in the coming weeks because playoffs have started and pretty much everyone is doing both Saturday and Sunday.

Raven

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Well done to @Some_Idiot last night on the win.

I fully committed to the dry setup and it wasn't a very good one either lol. Could have still gotten the win but bottled the last few corners because my tires were just completely shot plus the rain was just making things nightmarishly hard to keep the car going in the right direction.

For everyone that managed to survive that one though great job!

Tezu

Junior Karter
Nov 27, 2018
I want to apologize to @Hynekin for the accident under the bridge, I do not know what happened, but there was a piece of wall in the middle of the track that I could not dodge. unfortunately I can not record the races due to problems with the drivers of my video card, so I can only ask for forgiveness.

Reactions: Hynekin

ItzTriton

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2018
Congrats @Some_Idiot on the hard-fought win! Unlike most people, I actually like driving this circuit, but I never expected that I could be just 3 seconds away from @Raven on track. I am not the fastest driver so it was a major ego boost to see myself so close to such fast racers! Mixed luck in the race for me, however, as Codemasters continue their rampage upon the community; I got a stupid stop-go for going off to avoid a spun car and also a mistake from my end lap 1 cost me 2 positions. Thankfully I got some luck in the strategy and the rain wasn't too bad so I was able to recover to the podium after foolishly missing out last week due to errors. See you all in Japan!

Hynekin

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
I want to apologize to @Hynekin for the accident under the bridge, I do not know what happened, but there was a piece of wall in the middle of the track that I could not dodge. unfortunately I can not record the races due to problems with the drivers of my video card, so I can only ask for forgiveness.
Yah i got a recording of what happend and it looked really weird from my perspective. Ill try to get it posted up tonight. No worries bud. Was an interesting race and i was catchin ya!!! Good times :)

Z3mikey

Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2018
Onto the last stretch of the season @Hynekin
The next races I’ve had the least prior experience league racing on so you may be able to catch me in the points. GL!

Hynekin

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
Onto the last stretch of the season @Hynekin
The next races I’ve had the least prior experience league racing on so you may be able to catch me in the points. GL!
Not sure I will be able to catch up Z3 but im sure going to try!!!