Indian Grand Prix
Buddh International Circuit
New Delhi
Race Length:154.23 km
Circuit Direction:Clockwise
Laps:30
Date:9th March 2014
Time:20:00 GMT

[results="width:523px;height:370px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dGhudHhBUWJkXzd5MHdZOEtiTU1FUnc&u ange=B2%3AK18&chrome=false&single=true&gid=70[/results]​​

TeamSpeakWe strongly encourage all drivers to install and use TeamSpeak for communication with other drivers and your co-ordinator. Having all drivers logged on to the ARL F1 2013 channel before a race helps the admins to organise the session and means you'll be kept up to date with invites and restarts. You don't have to use or have a microphone.
Address: alexgillon.com Password - AOR2014
Rules & RegulationsAll races organised by ARL are run under our Rules & Regulations. Please make sure you have read and are familiar with them before racing.

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Results
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dGhudHhBUWJkXzd5MHdZOEtiTU1FUnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=95&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Barcelona has notified me that he is stepping down from the league, so RyanL83 has been promoted to a full time driver! :)

Raiden

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
My practice for this track has been halted because of visiting my in-laws *grumble grumble* but I'll try to make the best of any opportunities the race throws up.

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Also, just make sure you watch the track limits on this trick. I realise that might be somewhat ironic given the other thread, but this track is particularly prone to cutting and extending.

And yes, that does include me.. :p

RyanL83

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2014
aalliigg;n18768 said:
Barcelona has notified me that he is stepping down from the league, so RyanL83 has been promoted to a full time driver! :)
YAY :D

In terms of pace, possible 23's are on the cards for me so I'm feeling optimistic

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Why is that fps drop thing happening all the time after new comers joined the split? all the way down to 35fps and its like slowmotion after that. no way to drive at least for me. Could it be that or why, cos i dont have that any other lobbys i have been into.

EDIT: and stopping my recording dont help.

Raiden

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Granu;n19146 said:
Why is that fps drop thing happening all the time after new comers joined the split? all the way down to 35fps and its like slowmotion after that. no way to drive at least for me. Could it be that or why, cos i dont have that any other lobbys i have been into.
Same here. I dropped down to 30 fps. I think it's because of a full grid. I'll drop the graphics for the next race, maybe that helps. But yeah, this kills all the fun. About half a second slower in quali and FL compared to my PBs in practice, and both were clean laps. :-S

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Raiden;n19155 said:
Same here. I dropped down to 30 fps. I think it's because of a full grid. I'll drop the graphics for the next race, maybe that helps. But yeah, this kills all the fun. About half a second slower in quali and FL in practice, and both were clean laps.
Not had that problem earlier at the season when it was full grid...

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Granu;n19163 said:
Not had that problem earlier at the season when it was full grid...
I've not noticed any difference.. :/

Raiden

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
aalliigg;n19271 said:
I've not noticed any difference.. :/
I think it just happens randomly, Smuffler or somebody else had that earlier in the season too IIRC.

For ex; I had huge FPS drop at Korea, 30 fps. Then not that much at Japan, about 10 fps. Then a drop of 30 fps again at India. Ruins driving as it messes up braking points, cornering and there's noticeable lag in downshifting. Plus no fun driving in a powerpoint slideshow...

No idea what causes it or how to resolve it.

xOwnage133

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 4 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Raiden;n19331 said:
I think it just happens randomly, Smuffler or somebody else had that earlier in the season too IIRC.

For ex; I had huge FPS drop at Korea, 30 fps. Then not that much at Japan, about 10 fps. Then a drop of 30 fps again at India. Ruins driving as it messes up braking points, cornering and there's noticeable lag in downshifting. Plus no fun driving in a powerpoint slideshow...

No idea what causes it or how to resolve it.
Are the FPS drops stable? Like is the FPS stable or does it shift up and down a bit? I don't know but sometimes I get much lower FPS too after alt+tabbing out of the game

Raiden

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
xOwnage133;n19338 said:
Are the FPS drops stable? Like is the FPS stable or does it shift up and down a bit? I don't know but sometimes I get much lower FPS too after alt+tabbing out of the game
Nah, super stable at an impressive 30 fps. All the practice sessions before, one even with 10 people, was around 58-60 fps. But the moment I went out of pits in quali for the main race, slideshow awesomeness ensued and only two words circled around in my head, "I'm F***ed".

kifla

Rookie
Jan 15, 2014
Raiden;n19384 said:
Nah, super stable at an impressive 30 fps. All the practice sessions before, one even with 10 people, was around 58-60 fps. But the moment I went out of pits in quali for the main race, slideshow awesomeness ensued and only two words circled around in my head, "I'm F***ed".
What CPU and GPU you have?

Raiden

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
kifla;n19399 said:
Core 2 Quad @ 3.1 ghz, and a GTX 660 2 GB. Didn't have these problems in practice lobbies or in races this season before Korea, like granu said they started when the new guys joined, but that could just be a coincidence. Perhaps too much ping delay and random people get affected.

Granu has a much better computer than mine, but he's also getting these fps drops.

Fat1st

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Gaston or Furcan, do you have the finish line recorded? Would like to see the end of the video because I dont have a video (my game totally crashed pressing recording button and could just in time click on an invitation (phew). I just cant remember the end right, I thought "WTF P3 at the end lol ;D^^" but well still P5 ;).

Feb 10, 2014
Fat1st;n19412 said:
Gaston or Furcan, do you have the finish line recorded? Would like to see the end of the video because I dont have a video (my game totally crashed pressing recording button and could just in time click on an invitation (phew). I just cant remember the end right, I thought "WTF P3 at the end lol ;D^^" but well still P5 ;).
No, I didn't. I always try to record but when I press the record button my game totally freezes, so I didn't record any of my 3 races because of that, but I think Furkan did record his race, so you can ask him.

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
kifla;n19399 said:

I have i7-2600 3.4ghz and GTX550Ti

Fps i like 35-40 then short moment it can get up to normal then back to 40. so its not stable drop. Small screen did not help either it was the same there too. After race i joined random lobby and wuhuu all normal.

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Some heavy corner cuts and extends DarkLord :D maybe little on that grey area...

Ok but have to start practising for abu dhabi, track what i probably hate the most :)