Mar 23, 2017
Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

o Coxon o

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2016
Well my internet should be switched on today so I should be back & back with a bang!!!! ..... Into the wall at turn 9.

Reactions: K04

ValiFusilli

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Awh damnnnnnnnnnnnnn, it only now hit me, and so just noticed, that this race won't be raced due to another week:cry::cry::cry:

Well I guess that's gonna be non-stop Fortnite for me then......

Reactions: Joseph Baigent

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
A quick look at the calendar thread doesn’t hurt Joseph

‘The break week on 11th February is to split up the second half of the season in two nice blocks rather than running 10 races straight.’

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Just back from a week in the Scottish mountains. Winter hiking

If I fly up the back of anyone it's because I got feel my legs......

ValiFusilli

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Well this game has to be the most abysmal excuse of a racing game ever made.
Quali went good, p1 yeay, another pole.

Than the race, had a decent start, little tight into the first corner, nothing too serious, but than it all happened.

Into the ss, out of nothing (not even a car close), *BANG*, my right rear tire blew itself up.
Pitted for new tyres, only to after like 12 laps, *BANG*, left rear puncture.
Got new super for the heck of it, after couple of laps, turning into T1, *BANG*, right rear tire, ending my race. DNF
than saw to my amazement that my already retired somehow took out @BigBadPopperDom

Though I want to end on a positive note, props to @BigBadPopperDom and @Jaakko pikkarainen for going out of my way instead of really fighting, when I was behind them, even though it was for a position. Appreciate that very much!!!

• What?
Reactions: davrath

SolidOOFT

Pro Karter
May 1, 2017
Qualified 3rd despite a few mistakes on my final lap. Then got tapped on the first corner, ended up dead last. Managed to fight my way back to finish in 3rd. 2/2 podiums thus far, looking good for next season.

Reactions: Hockeyhead019