Jun 28, 2017
Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
Sorry to not mention the break as it was already planned and I've been really busy. The XB1 F1 split are racing at Canada after missing Round 7 earlier this season.

I can already inform you that I won't be able to attend next week due to me going on holidays (skiing :happy:). I will try and choose someone to do a report of the race for me and essentially ensure that everything runs as normal :joyful:

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Because of Olympics I have not trained almost at all, lol. I am gonna be bad.
I love this track tho (y)

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
I´ll have to sit out on this one, only had a few hours of sleep and no practice so far. Absolutely not feeling well enough to drive a race today, sorry guys.

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
well i knew this race wouldnt go well but man what the hell was my brain doing....

Last edited:

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
hqdefault.jpg

Me.

Thoughts:
Not a good performance by me. In the qualy I was going to pits and then hit to wall, Q over and P13.
I managed to get to P7, but then I spun at first corner. I somehow managed to get to P6 at the end of the race, but got 3sec penalty 3lap before finish so I dropped to P8 :(