Dec 27, 2016
Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix[/COLOR][/SIZE]
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16[/B][/B]

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
I'm sorry for the late notice but I can't make it tonight cos my best mates dad has died and I need to be there to support them. Hope you can understand

Sims

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2018
I should be live on Twitch streaming this race around 8pm if any of you want to steal my horrible setup or go for a humble divebomb on me

I'm sorry for the late notice but I can't make it tonight cos my best mates dad has died and I need to be there to support them. Hope you can understand
Family and friends come first mate, see you at Japan

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Really happy with 5th, just needed a couple tenths a lap more and I would have been right with the front runners. Happy to have just stayed effectively the same time behind Xterminator for the whole of the last stint. Managed to overtake Ferrari in the final sector because of his damage but unfortunately I just had 1 penalty more than him and he had me back on the line. Looking forward to Japan. Great race guys

Reactions: Xterm1n8or

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
A pretty epic rollercoaster race from my point of view!

A good start, but also some early penalties, then a moment of madness causing wing damage, down to 7th or 8th, a couple of edgy overtakes, then keeping it clean to the end and gaining two places due to @Ferrari3 wing damage and leapfrogging @PXM Rapid due to penalties.

Congrats to @Tom123FTW for an absolutely epic quali lap and victory!

Emotions all over the place in that one!
Here are my highlights, unfortunately potato quality still as I haven't bought proper editing software yet.

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Pretty dull race from me. I had a poor start and both guys starting behind me made it past putting me in last place. Not great. But the long first stint meant I eventually hit an interesting stat: at some point or other, I occupied every single position from last to first during that race. And, as is now usual, before my pit stop I started dropping back down the order to eventually box for hypers from 4th, come out in 8th and finish 7th.

Reactions: Xterm1n8or