Dec 25, 2017
Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Kiinako
@Michaelx99
@TheLlamaLlama
@shawniii95

Last edited:

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
praying my replacement router can keep a stable wifi connection this time, that + it's reading speeds in excess of 175 mbit/s, and maybe for the first time in months I'll score points

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I bet you already thought of this, but no cable?

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Not since I moved my setup upstairs no. But besides having revamped the entire system (all the components were 4+ years old anyways) I will be getting an ethernet powerline adapter in the near future.

It's just a little awkward at the moment since I'm running on an ultrabook that doesn't have more than 2 USB ports so I have to keep buying things to increase capacity.

Kiinako

S14 AOR PC F7 Champion
Sep 20, 2017
I'll have to drop out for this race, I am in no way capable to concentrate enough to race against y'all for today :(

• Informative
Reactions: Borderline

TheLlamaLlama

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
I wont be able to race today due to the race time not fitting my sleep shedule at the moment. The time you start into lap 1 im already aslepp almost ceretainly :)

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
I DON'T CARE THAT I WAS 3 SECONDS SLOWER THAN EVERYONE ELSE THAT COST ME 45 SECONDS

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
To those involved...

I created an inquiry to figure out what happened in turn one, which can be found below.

SkyKartoffel

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hey guys. I for myself had a tough but very nice race. I didn't have many hopes for this track and with P5 I am very happy.
However I was desynced with @DaveGaming. I am not sure if there were other desync problems with me, but this one definitely ruined his race. I feel very sorry for him, because his pace on rain is always outstanding!
One time I was too late on the brakes and hit @Sabba7h in the back. Very sorry for that and I hope it didn't influence your race too much.
I did almost eight laps with a broken wing but it worked out pretty well in the end.
Very happy with my result but also very sad for @DaveGaming.

Let's hope for at least one more patch!

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Hey guys. I for myself had a tough but very nice race. I didn't have many hopes for this track and with P5 I am very happy.
However I was desynced with @DaveGaming. I am not sure if there were other desync problems with me, but this one definitely ruined his race. I feel very sorry for him, because his pace on rain is always outstanding!
One time I was too late on the brakes and hit @Sabba7h in the back. Very sorry for that and I hope it didn't influence your race too much.
I did almost eight laps with a broken wing but it worked out pretty well in the end.
Very happy with my result but also very sad for @DaveGaming.

Let's hope for at least one more patch!
That was at the very beginning of the race and I had no wing, so no worries. I was going to be getting off track anyways.