PC - Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix [10/02/2019 8:00pm GMT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix [10/02/2019 8:00pm GMT]

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Confirming that I will be racing! Also will be using my gamertag again which is: 'Ciniak' due to various reasons.

Reactions: Haydn

Hz3rd

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Looking forward to this race, hoping we have more attending than last week :)

Pascheck

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2017
I'm a bit sick today and having some fever but I'll take part in tonight's race. See ya on track

Leman

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 3, 2018
its the first time that hypers are not dead after lap 6 lol

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Sorry for my absence of late,first time was just after Daytona 24h and last week I wasn't tree.

Currently in iRacing 6h due to finish 8.15 so won't be here again. I know im not next week for sure so bench me as not to take a seat @Haydn

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Ok @ramdrop and @Julien2395 . Should also tell you all I am not your coordinator tonight I've been asked to stream for F4, so as far as I am concerned @Thompson is going to be your coordinator tonight. Apologies I can't be there but my services are needed elsewhere.

• Informative
Reactions: Thompson

RR Assassin

Formula Karter
Oct 11, 2017
today is my last race in F3 im getting too fed up without the racing line, things go relatively well in practice but as soon as the event comes along im 1-1.5 seconds off the pace for no reason at all have raced here long enough to not be too nervous about a race.
Although i have the pace to be here i no longer feel i belong in this split.

Pascheck

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2017
today is my last race in F3 im getting too fed up without the racing line, things go relatively well in practice but as soon as the event comes along im 1-1.5 seconds off the pace for no reason at all have raced here long enough to not be too nervous about a race.
Although i have the pace to be here i no longer feel i belong in this split.
Come on m8 fight. I Know your struggle to be not on the pace from practice in the real events