Dec 7, 2016
Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

• Faff
Reactions: SoggyCabbages

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
pretty fun track if you get it right. Also gonna be pretty easy to learn without line because they're just 90 degree corners lol. Also looking forward to the break after, nice to relax and a lot of time to practice for japan.

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
also 2/3 of all of the corners on this track are 90 degrees. and all of the braking zones are all basically 90 degrees too.

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Welp, time for my weekly rant:
pretty fun track if you get it right. Also gonna be pretty easy to learn without line because they're just 90 degree corners lol. Also looking forward to the break after, nice to relax and a lot of time to practice for japan.
I genuinely couldn’t have been more wrong with this statement, the track is impossible and so stupid, wferkjowrefokjroekfj

Best Kiko

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Welp, time for my weekly rant:

I genuinely couldn’t have been more wrong with this statement, the track is impossible and so stupid, wferkjowrefokjroekfj
Haha... that was one of the hardest for me to learn without lines so I was impressed you found it easy :)

hopefully I will manage to control the penalties...

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Come on @DICER46 .... hope you got over your crisis.

Looking forward for a full grid.
@SoggyCabbages @Cathal ....ready?

remember is not about winning but having fun races. If you end up behind me I won’t let you through ... you need to earn it !

@Bernie ready?

@ClassicDelta stop training ... you are reaching F2 level ... not cool!
I'll be ready if Delta crashes, yes.

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I’m at the pub Sunday afternoon. I may not be back in time. Will give advance notice if it looks like I’m going to miss it.

• Surprised
  • Informative
Reactions: Cathal and Bernie