XB1 - Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix [15/12/19 20:00UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix [15/12/19 20:00UK]

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
I did a couple hours on Wednesday and that's about it so far, last few races I've been doing more. Got rest of the weekend to come mind
Well tbf I do no practice most weeks haha, just don't have time.

maxibone33

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2019
I have done an hour on TT and that's my entire practice this week. Work is always too busy before Xmas!

With my girlfriend tomorrow so I'll literally be back home for the start of the race, so I don't think I'll be challenging the top guys in this one :(

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
I have done an hour on TT and that's my entire practice this week. Work is always too busy before Xmas!

With my girlfriend tomorrow so I'll literally be back home for the start of the race, so I don't think I'll be challenging the top guys in this one :(
This is why I gave up on girlfriends :p
Shame I can't give up work too

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
RACE DAY!

Right few points from me...

- It's the final race before Xmas break
- Anyone not racing?

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
RACE DAY!

Right few points from me...

- It's the final race before Xmas break
- Anyone not racing?
Going to a party but should be back in time.
can’t be stupid and kill someone again or I have to do a last to ? Challenge

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Wtf happened at T2 on lap 1? There I am busy minding my own business going P14 to P8 on the straight and @Zsolt Porcsalmi gets spun out infront of me and i immediately get wing damage. @PriceyNumber1 then hits back of me cause of that and I get a 5 second penalty for it. Pit for new wing. Penalty served immediately and i also get a pit lane speeding one cause my braking wasn't the same with the wing damage.
So try and make my way back through. Stop for a second pit and serve my second penalty. Get some speed on. Catch and pass @Zsolt Porcsalmi , @Best Kiko , @Rindypoos then catch a group of @SoggyCabbages @SantiaHead and @Chris Leather battling with 2 laps to go. Do a sick pass on Chris, then one on Santia, then last lap I'm left to catch @SoggyCabbages who weaves around like a madman through the last few corners as I try to overtake him...

All of this because all my quali laps got invalidated. Fs. Lucky to have got 5th in the end but for god sake man.

• Faff
Reactions: SoggyCabbages