XB1 - Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix [15/12/19 20:00UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix [15/12/19 20:00UK]

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
it seems that nobody knows , I always looked back and saw that everyone had to brake hard. it makes no sense what you do. You are not the leader behind the Safety car, but in the formation lap ( P 8 ) Crazy
Why are you going on about it like I just killed your cat lol? It's a formation lap, no one really cares apart from you here let's be honest. It has no bearing on the race whatsoever.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
HOPE YOU ALL EAT TOO MUCH FOOD ON CHRISTMAS DAY AND BOXING DAY AND BLOW UP LIKE A HOT AIR BALLOON AND EXPLODE. X

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
I have done an hour on TT and that's my entire practice this week. Work is always too busy before Xmas!

With my girlfriend tomorrow so I'll literally be back home for the start of the race, so I don't think I'll be challenging the top guys in this one :(
Little did he know he'd be 2nd ;)

Zsolt Porcsalmi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 31, 2018
Why are you going on about it like I just killed your cat lol? It's a formation lap, no one really cares apart from you here let's be honest. It has no bearing on the race whatsoever.

because of that many of us got on the grid earlier and so the temperature of the tire has dropped a lot which is not ideal at the start .. if I think well

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Have a good Christmas and nice holidays guys... time to thinK of Jesus and his teachings, time to take care of the family, and time to rest.

much love ❤

And @Bernie do the standings now so nobody will bother you will this for some time .... it can’t be fun to keep being complained about. ;)
I'm gonna do it tomorrow lad

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Well that race was definitely the worst race I’ve ever had
Qualy: you know, average stuff, me last and slowest and mess up my last run on 2nd corner lol
Race: @SoggyCabbages was being very slow on formation lap as always. Get a good start on @Chris Leather but have to back off so I don’t crash which lead @ClassicDelta on the inside. I move back to the outside to avoid some people but get hit and go right into the back of @x EkKU x which tears my front wing off, I then limp to the pits and you know what happens from there. Go on to hards and be the slowest person on track by 4 seconds a lap slower than the leaders. Nothing else happens until I realize I’m last, 20 seconds behind @BarryTRCTurner and get lapped by leaders do I realise I have a fresh set of softs. I go onto those and immediately get fastest lap, which I was genuinely shocked as I was by far the slowest person here. Unfortunately I have to be in top 10 to get that point though :( not how I wanted to go to break, and I feel like I have to turn on the racing line. Since every week we go to a new track, and this is the first time I’m driving those tracks without line, you really have to grind in a ton of laps to even be within 2 seconds of @ClassicDelta ’s time. And a lot of the time, I just don’t have the time so I end up being much slower than anyone.

ClassicDelta

F1 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Well that race was definitely the worst race I’ve ever had
Qualy: you know, average stuff, me last and slowest and mess up my last run on 2nd corner lol
Race: @SoggyCabbages was being very slow on formation lap as always. Get a good start on @Chris Leather but have to back off so I don’t crash which lead @ClassicDelta on the inside. I move back to the outside to avoid some people but get hit and go right into the back of @x EkKU x which tears my front wing off, I then limp to the pits and you know what happens from there. Go on to hards and be the slowest person on track by 4 seconds a lap slower than the leaders. Nothing else happens until I realize I’m last, 20 seconds behind @BarryTRCTurner and get lapped by leaders do I realise I have a fresh set of softs. I go onto those and immediately get fastest lap, which I was genuinely shocked as I was by far the slowest person here. Unfortunately I have to be in top 10 to get that point though :( not how I wanted to go to break, and I feel like I have to turn on the racing line. Since every week we go to a new track, and this is the first time I’m driving those tracks without line, you really have to grind in a ton of laps to even be within 2 seconds of @ClassicDelta ’s time. And a lot of the time, I just don’t have the time so I end up being much slower than anyone.
Tbf when I started the season I had nowhere near the sort of pace I do now, it's only over time that it's got faster. As proven today it's not like I walked every race and even if I had got my quali together i'd have been p4 at best I think, although was hoping to still fight for the win as I had a decent race setup. I'll be moving up a league next season most likely so the racing will probably be less demoralising for everyone then. Hopefully each league next season will be tighter now that people have been able to show their pace and things get balanced out.
Also if your more comfortable and faster using the line then use it, I think nearly everyone else in the group does :)

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Tbf when I started the season I had nowhere near the sort of pace I do now, it's only over time that it's got faster. As proven today it's not like I walked every race and even if I had got my quali together i'd have been p4 at best I think, although was hoping to still fight for the win as I had a decent race setup. I'll be moving up a league next season most likely so the racing will probably be less demoralising for everyone then. Hopefully each league next season will be tighter now that people have been able to show their pace and things get balanced out.
Also if your more comfortable and faster using the line then use it, I think nearly everyone else in the group does :)
Yeah, I think though I’ll just keep it off from now. I’ve been waiting forever to turn it off but I just can’t get it. This is my first season an I’m still just learning so I’ll keep it off even if it means I’m slow, it’s much more fun with no assists:)

Reactions: ClassicDelta

x EkKU x

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 12, 2018
My race went so bad, only 2 h of practice when i arrive to home at sunday and i have a massive hungover.
My quali went decent given that my poor practice time and then the race: poor start and then my race was gone in the first corner when @FORMULA1FAN71 hit me accidentally, broke my front wing and was forced to pit and then have to await in the pits when @ClassicDelta was serving his penalty.

I watched the footage from @FORMULA1FAN71 and noticed that the crash in turn 1 was a unfortunately racing incident and i dont see any reason to go to the stewards

Really hoping to have a strong rest of the season when we all return at Christmas holidays and managed to hold my place in top ten

Everybody have a fantastic holidays!!!

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
My Race: apart from the incident with Soggy, was a pretty good race all in all, had decent pace all the way through. had some good battles with @SantiaHead and @SoggyCabbages . soon as i strated pushing the penalties ensued haha! :LOL:

Reactions: SoggyCabbages

Chris Leather

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
@SantiaHead
I think you slowed a little and i had extra speed in Sector 3 and i hit the back of you slightly. But no harm done bud :)

maxibone33

Formula Karter
Sep 19, 2019
My Race: apart from the incident with Soggy, was a pretty good race all in all, had decent pace all the way through. had some good battles with @SantiaHead and @SoggyCabbages . soon as i strated pushing the penalties ensued haha! :LOL:

I see you stole my cornercutia title I deserve a mention hahahaha

Also yeah whoever drove super slow in the second half of the formation lap that was weird, no need for that.

Anyway, my race here :

SantiaHead

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2019
@SantiaHead
I think you slowed a little and i had extra speed in Sector 3 and i hit the back of you slightly. But no harm done bud :)
Ok, that what I thought! Sorry for that, the game gave me illegal overtake, but strange cause u were behind me and I panic and wanted to let u overtake me to not get the stop and go penalty that didn’t give any sense!!! But god race mate, I enjoy it!:)

Chris Leather

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Ok, that what I thought! Sorry for that, the game gave me illegal overtake, but strange cause u were behind me and I panic and wanted to let u overtake me to not get the stop and go penalty that didn’t give any sense!!! But god race mate, I enjoy it!:)
Really enjoyed the race!

Reactions: SantiaHead