PC - Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix [15/12/2019 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix [15/12/2019 8:00pm UK]

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Right lads, i have been away with work all week and as of Now Sunday 11:55 this is my first opportunity to practice (for a bit at least with having a young family). However, with such little practice on this track and will no doubt be s**t on it and I am mindful that in my last race (Italy) i was also under cooked in terms of practice and as a result my braking was all over the place and that resulted in me braking early, being rear ended and taken to the stewards for dangerous driving and so i feel that there is no point in me racing tonight so i wont damage others racing.

• Wow
Reactions: MrSascha

thebusternick

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 2, 2019
Right lads, i have been away with work all week and as of Now Sunday 11:55 this is my first opportunity to practice (for a bit at least with having a young family). However, with such little practice on this track and will no doubt be s**t on it and I am mindful that in my last race (Italy) i was also under cooked in terms of practice and as a result my braking was all over the place and that resulted in me braking early, being rear ended and taken to the stewards for dangerous driving and so i feel that there is no point in me racing tonight so i wont damage others racing.
you can always stay back :D grab some points

Gonz

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 1, 2019
I won't be there tonight but I'll be back after Christmas. Hope you have a good race

Reactions: MrSascha

S4lty

S18 AOR PC Assist League 4 Champion
Oct 15, 2018
Unbeatable on one-lap pace, congrats to the pole @Shahroz Syed !
So P2, ok!

@Shahroz Syed didn´t get the best start off the line and so I overtook him but my team mate @Quad overtook me on the run down to T2, gj!
@Shahroz Syed , @Quad @thebusternick and me had an incredible fight for the first laps until @Quad got front wing damage and @thebusternick crashed out, RIP!
Then an instense battle with @Shahroz Syed which ended in the wall on lap 8 for me forcing me into the pits and a front wing change...
After that, I started hunting @Shahroz Syed down and I only decreased the gap pretty slowly. So I checked the penalties and saw that I could get him...
Then a wild VSC appeared and as I watched my stream chat on my mobile phone, I just got front wing damage pretty stupid and needed to pit which lost me the win and I needed to do a recovery drive which ended on the podium, thanks to all the penalties @Andy 747 @Quad ;)

Congrats @Shahroz Syed your first AOR win, first a good battle which turned into a pretty bad one fast. So not really earned but after all the P2 expected...o_O
Congrats to @GamerKyren on P2 to your NEXT podium, good pace!

Last edited: