PS4 - Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix - Sunday 10th February @8:00PM (UK Time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix - Sunday 10th February @8:00PM (UK Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobKite

AOR PS4 Ginetta GT5 S1 - Tier 2 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
@Jomppa91. @SterlingWest @TheTubbyNinja, @RobKite, @Elite_sultan, @Zuidema, @SirMichael @alikemal_05 @Diarmo03, @JerseyMet @Tommytherod, @humbo, @ShaunG123, @863feS, @stifler1000, @Hindsgavl40, @REYLAP_93 @BloWnsmokOs, @Oner Schumacher , @HunJackson, @CPL__IceMan @LewisRCurtis @Fr4uD96

An early shout to ensure we try and keep the grid numbers high. As always, please let me know if you are unable to attend, so we can offer the drive to the reserves, and if you are a reserve, please reply if you can/cant take a position for this sunday.

Thank you

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
@Mcquiz95 , @organyx

Due to your lack of response to any communication either here or on PS4 chat regarding driving as a reserve, I have removed you from the F7 reserves.

We continue to have more people wanting to join the leagues, and we want people who will contribute and / or race as reserves.

Any issue, please respond, or contact @DemoN

BloWnsmokOs

Pro Karter
Aug 17, 2018
ill be their cuzo

Mcquiz95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 26, 2017
A shucks mate, I just was thinking of racing this sunday.

Reactions: BloWnsmokOs

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
A shucks mate, I just was thinking of racing this sunday.
Maybe race with you when you have more time :) Hope you uni course goes well.

HunJackson

Junior Karter
Aug 30, 2018
Hi, I’m not gonna be able to race tomorrow. :/ I had to move to another flat, I haven’t received the modem for my new internet connection (which was scheduled for today) and it is unlikely I’ll get it tomorrow. Sorry.

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
OK. No worries , thanks for letting me know . Any changes let me know

Oner Schumacher

Formula Karter
Sep 9, 2017
Hey @RobKite , as you know there is a known issue of the game, which is the desync problem when someone joins the session after the Qualifying has started. Yesterday the victim was me, tomorrow somebody else, please do not allow this again, this is a known issue and do not allow this happen again, please...

As you can see from my capture, I wasnt late on releasing clutch actually I was thinking that Tubby had jumpstart. But everybody except me start the race early.

Oner Schumacher

Formula Karter
Sep 9, 2017

Apart from the bad start due to desync, the Qualy was fun. I couldnt believe I was so close to the front spots after 2 runs. With the last sets of HS I was planning to make 2 flying laps. The rubber at the field is increasing at the end of the session which is very important here.

At my first flying lap, I was only +0.021 back from @TheTubbyNinja, started my second flying lap searching for a few tenths. In the middle sector made a few mistakes and fall back about +0.130 but didnt give up. Finally reached the finish line with -0.043, which was unbelievable for me. But I wasnt sure about my first pole position, because everybody was on flying lap.

Actually it was fun to have Pole Position with that small margin. Maybe because the frontrunners had some issues I dont know, but that didnt effect my silent celebration.

The most satisfying issue for me was the consistency of my 4 flying lap times, which are 1.31.525 1.31.323 1.31.044 1.31.001.

The race; I am trying to forget it, looking forward to race at Japan.

BloWnsmokOs

Pro Karter
Aug 17, 2018
smokOs summary; oops i did it again in qualy yoo did a Britney spears and messed up. I dont think i would have qualified high but not setting a representative time is really hurting me in the race and losing out on good track position at the start. i still was like 1.5 seconds off in qualy i felt like even do i knew i had good tire wear i went kind of conservative on setup. it some what worked for long run but i have to fine a balance now i know what give heavily tire wear over one lap and what give good life in race pace. the start was crazy do @32:55 but we escaped it cleanly. Everyone was so tentative after that for like 2 laps maybe cus of what happen at the start for sure gave a lil love tap to our teammate Carlos sianz had slight front wing damage but noting happen from it good thing. started wheeling Tommy in he was struggling on tire life on both stints passed him 2wice to seal the 8th spot. ran pretty much alone after that only highlight was passing Alikemal @52:20

Status
Not open for further replies.