PC - Round 16 - Singapore Grand Prix [12/8/2019 - 8:00 PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 16 - Singapore Grand Prix [12/8/2019 - 8:00 PM ET]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Round 16 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 8th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (ET)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Hewins (Free Haas)
@Rutaceae (Free Williams)
@Rogue Theft (Free Renault)

Confirmed Reserves:
@Some_Idiot (Williams)

-

Last edited:

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
There are two seats still available guys... All reserves be aware!

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Seriously, I don't think I've felt this defeated about a race since Europe Season 16

Literally everything that could have gone wrong with this race for me went wrong

Also, sorry to everyone for pressing start right at the beginning, I meant to hit the button right next to it to edit my own strategy and I missed it

I'm going to take a break from F1 for a day or two, comprehend what's just happened, and get some studying in for finals

Shentar

Pro Karter
May 6, 2019
I don't know how to put it into words how bad this feels.

Put in 15+ hours of practice into a race, start to see the track in your dreams and BAM! All over on the 17th lap when you're 3s ahead of your rival.

Better luck in Russia for me maybe?

• Sad
Reactions: Fizzymon

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
On another note, damn what a rollercoaster that drive was. Dead last to P2, really happy with that result.

Reactions: Sabba7h

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Fast facts will be out tomorrow or Tuesday. Like all the other college students in this league, I got projects and finals to work on so I apologize for the delay.
Take your time, man, no worries... I know what college life is like XD

Fizzymon

F1 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Ok so I need a break from using the dumbest software known to man so here are the fast facts.

• We have now had 4 straight races with rain
  • Singapore brought the most DNF's of the season, with 6.
  • @Some_Idiot has won both AOR Singapore GP's that he competed in.
  • @Miguel Angel Pilla's 22 seconds of penalties is the most by any driver all season
  • 50.566 seconds is now the biggest margin of victory for the season
  • A Ferrari and a Honda powered car has not won a race in this tier, and only won three races combined in the old F1 tier (all Ferrari power).
  • This season there have been 7 races with wet weather affecting at least one session in this tier. There were 8 total races with a wet session in the last two seasons of PC America F1.
  • @Bobino12, @Steph Farelle, and @fluffydave have all continued their finishing streaks.
  • @fluffydave got his second podium this season!
Alright guys that's all for this week. Not alot, but it's what I can do. To those of you hanging your heads, I repeat what has already been said. Keep your head up and look forward. Don't let one race get you down and just look at the positives. See y'all in the motherland!

Bobino12

Formula Karter
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you Fizzymon for your entertaining post.

I don't have much congratulations for the driver who pressed the start button before all drivers were ready. That's the host job to press that button and he must ask if every driver is ready before doing it. In my previous league, the driver who was caught doing that, it's easy to know, got qualif ban for the next race.

I didn't have time to chose the right tyre for the race neither choosing the right amount of fuel...! I'm sure I was not the only one in that situation last night.

Come on guys, get off from that button...!

CarlosAbraaoXD

Pro Karter
Nov 4, 2019
Wow, that race was a completely rollercoaster. In the first lap, Gudby has touched me and I've spun and broken my front wing. I went to the pits and put the hard tyres to go to the rain period, it was worked but I broke my front wing again, luckly did not disturb too much. After all this things, I finished the race in P4 and considering what happened in the race, it was a brilliant result. @Shentar , did I put you out of the race? I was in front of you and I've lost the brake zone and after I did the turn, I've seen your car in the wall. My apologies if I've done it

Reactions: Miguel Angel Pilla

Fizzymon

F1 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Thank you Fizzymon for your entertaining post.

I don't have much congratulations for the driver who pressed the start button before all drivers were ready. That's the host job to press that button and he must ask if every driver is ready before doing it. In my previous league, the driver who was caught doing that, it's easy to know, got qualif ban for the next race.

I didn't have time to chose the right tyre for the race neither choosing the right amount of fuel...! I'm sure I was not the only one in that situation last night.

Come on guys, get off from that button...!
It technically is a punishable offense, so if you catch someone doing it too early, then report it.