PC - Round 16 - Singapore Grand Prix [12/8/2019 - 8:00 PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 16 - Singapore Grand Prix [12/8/2019 - 8:00 PM ET]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
It technically is a punishable offense, so if you catch someone doing it too early, then report it.
Sabba7h admitted he made a mistake and accidentally hit the start button. As far as I'm aware this is the first time he's done this so I don't think it's a reason for concern.

Reactions: Fizzymon

Fizzymon

F1 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Sabba7h admitted he made a mistake and accidentally hit the start button. As far as I'm aware this is the first time he's done this so I don't think it's a reason for concern.
I do recall that, and that’s fine. But I have noticed it happens a lot so for these last few weeks if we can possibly work on making sure everyone does their best to wait then I’m sure we will be fine.

Shentar

Pro Karter
May 6, 2019
Wow, that race was a completely rollercoaster. In the first lap, Gudby has touched me and I've spun and broken my front wing. I went to the pits and put the hard tyres to go to the rain period, it was worked but I broke my front wing again, luckly did not disturb too much. After all this things, I finished the race in P4 and considering what happened in the race, it was a brilliant result. @Shentar , did I put you out of the race? I was in front of you and I've lost the brake zone and after I did the turn, I've seen your car in the wall. My apologies if I've done it
it was my fault, turned in too early for the old singapore sling and hit the inside wall

Reactions: CarlosAbraaoXD

Miguel Angel Pilla

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2019
Wow, that race was a completely rollercoaster. In the first lap, Gudby has touched me and I've spun and broken my front wing. I went to the pits and put the hard tyres to go to the rain period, it was worked but I broke my front wing again, luckly did not disturb too much. After all this things, I finished the race in P4 and considering what happened in the race, it was a brilliant result. @Shentar , did I put you out of the race? I was in front of you and I've lost the brake zone and after I did the turn, I've seen your car in the wall. My apologies if I've done it

sorry for that failure on the first turn, I completely lost the braking reference.
if you want to start a complaint with the commissioners welcome be

Reactions: CarlosAbraaoXD

Z3mikey

Formula Karter
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone else think Singapore’s rain didn’t look as usual? Maybe it’s 2019 with the graphic updates but the wet track during the time when intermediates were needed didn’t looks it’s normal “wet” just shiny.

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Anyone else think Singapore’s rain didn’t look as usual? Maybe it’s 2019 with the graphic updates but the wet track during the time when intermediates were needed didn’t looks it’s normal “wet” just shiny.
It looked a little more like when rain hits lightly IRL

Fizzymon

F1 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Ngl I was too busy trying to keep it out of the wall lol, but I noticed a shine but nothing too odd.

Shentar

Pro Karter
May 6, 2019
During night races, rain tends to look very "greaasy" or oily

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
It's the first time I've made that mistake in the 5 seasons I've raced in AOR.