Dec 9, 2016
Round 17 - United States Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Track Guide

Confirmed no-shows:
- @EversVincent
- @TheIgorMC
- @Fersiphion
- @Amstar27
- @Thezz

Last edited:

Kevin Kalt

Formula Karter
Aug 31, 2017
looking forward to this track. I hope i cant make it though, cause i have an appointment on sunday afternoon -.-

Sabba7h

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Not sure what rifle you mean by that unless it's a half-eaten baguette ;)

Sabba7h

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
@Hinyaldee just to keep you informed there is a good chance I'm not racing, if you've been keeping tabs on the discord I got 4 wisdom teeth pulled and my jaw is killing me. I'll let you know 15 minutes prior to whether I am or not

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
@Hinyaldee just to keep you informed there is a good chance I'm not racing, if you've been keeping tabs on the discord I got 4 wisdom teeth pulled and my jaw is killing me. I'll let you know 15 minutes prior to whether I am or not
I was not aware. Too many people spamming too much crap in the discord @Dobby and @Steffe as usual. Thanks for the heads up, heal well mate. I know the feel, I had them removed ten year ago

Thezz

Pro Karter
Dec 12, 2016
So for everyones best im not racing tonight, i cant learn to drive on this track with a controller fast enough, so I don’t feel like I have a track worthy drivingstyle atm. So instead of crashing somebody out I’m staying out of this race.

• Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee