Round 17 - Brazillian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 17 - Brazillian Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 17 - Brazilian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 14th September 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Current Standings

Track Guide:

Jul 30, 2014
Hello Guys! I don't feel very well right now, and I don't think I will be in much better state tonight. So.. I can't race tonight because I don't want to cause a problem, because I lost concentrating, or something like that. It is a shame, because Brazil is the final track and I like it too, but it wasn't my fault... See you in the next time, probably with F1 14?

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
So, unless I hear a good reason (like David's above) for not racing in tonight's race, I will remove you from the championship.

It's just so the roster for next season will be right from the get go! :)

So, to be clear, if you do not race tonight, you will be removed from the league, unless you give me a good reason for not racing.

Jul 30, 2014
I have a flu and a fever too, but if I need I will try, but no promises...
Alex: The request was for me or the others?
Update1: It is all clear now. :)

Last edited:

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014

watch closely the tire change! blues allready go in and PAM i pushed 1 and got primes :d

Reactions: DH1806

Fat1st

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Rly a shame to disconnect at last race, for what did I train before?

izamusing

AOR PC RallyCross S3 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Just putting my word in here, it has been a good season although I caused most of the accidents, I have learnt lots and feel that I have improved a lot, sadly this is the end of my time in AOR due to university, I wish you all the best and good luck for next season.