Mar 24, 2017
Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@BarryTRCTurner
@SantiaHead
@Rindypoos
@FORMULA1FAN71 (maybe)
@Chris Leather (maybe)
@ClassicDelta (can't host/may not race - internet)

Last edited by a moderator:

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
In the chance that I’ll be racing, I turned racing line on so I can stop running in to the back of, and killing people, docilediamond. I also hope to end the chain of bad results recently as I’m going about a second a lap faster than previously, still 3 seconds of delta of course ;)

Docilediamond5

S18 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 21, 2019
In the chance that I’ll be racing, I turned racing line on so I can stop running in to the back of, and killing people, docilediamond. I also hope to end the chain of bad results recently as I’m going about a second a lap faster than previously, still 3 seconds of delta of course ;)
Ahah. Don’t worry about the previous stuff if that’s what ur referencing. Doesn’t really matter ik u didn’t mean it :D

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

McWoblin

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 9, 2016
Sorry, can't race again today! I thought the break was one more week! I'll be back on it next week!

ClassicDelta

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
managed to get on... connection doesn't seem too bad, definitely can't host but should be okay to race

maxibone33

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2019
I'm on my way home from town now, so I should just about make it with minutes to spare

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
What tt times any of you guys done? Just got enough time to fit couple laps in.

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
@Bernie unforunatly i wont racing. Still travelling and not going to be home for 8

Reactions: Bernie