PC - Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix [2/24/19 8:00pm Eastern] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix [2/24/19 8:00pm Eastern]

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US Eastern time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- ItalyForce

Reserve Driver:
- Miguel Angel Pilla

Last edited:

Mankuso

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2018
Go Go Go Power Ranger, Today I only have one goal not to crash alone as I always do

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
If anything occurred during the race, please do a stewards inquiry and let that settle the matter rather than some other choice. Only guessing at what Kane's message means, but if it's about an incident please handle it through the proper channels.

Kane Jr

S18 AOR PC America F2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
If anything occurred during the race, please do a stewards inquiry and let that settle the matter rather than some other choice. Only guessing at what Kane's message means, but if it's about an incident please handle it through the proper channels.
After my Singapore inquiry last week when I got put into the wall and Biceps didn't bother to give his side of the story and the stewards still did not take action it was the last straw and I have given up on the stewards.

Z3mikey

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 2, 2018
@Mankuso Why were you so slow on your out lap after your first pit stop? I ran into the back of you, totally my fault, just didn't expect you do be so slow up there. If you watch the broadcast you lost like 4 more spots just on that lap.

Reactions: Mankuso

Ocampo_22

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 7, 2019
I'll keep that in mind @Ocampo_22
Wow that is a threat?... You know what you have to keep on mind?, when you leave the inside line uncovered and you have a car there you dont have to turn like nobody was there, for some reason the red arrows exists... in all the races i participate you are involved in an accident so seems like im not the problem here..., what i did was a simple race maneuver and is the last thing i post about this topic.

Reactions: Tezu

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
Wow that is a threat?... You know what you have to keep on mind?, when you leave the inside line uncovered and you have a car there you dont have to turn like nobody was there, for some reason the red arrows exists... in all the races i participate you are involved in an accident so seems like im not the problem here..., what i did was a simple race maneuver and is the last thing i post about this topic.
You straight up rammed into my gear box in the hairpin and punted me off into the gravel. If that is a simple race maneuver to you that’s not right, man.

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
@Hynekin Sorry about hitting you off... wasn't expecting much defense and misjudged your movement. Screwed my own race completely from it as a result since i got wing damage and cost myself potentially P3. Good job as well @Raven on the win!

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
All I can really say to sum up that race was that it was the most crazy swing of emotions during the final 10 mins of a league race that I'd ever experienced. To go from comfortably in the lead, to SC, to speeding penalty, thinking I had screwed my entire race, safety car coming in after just 1 lap, then building the gap to over 5 seconds in just 2 laps with the help of some traffic as well. It was just a complete release of pressure to somehow not to have thrown it away. I'm just so so happy and thankful to catch a break there when I put in more practice for this race than any other so far this season.

4 to go but I'm sure it'll come down to the final race just for the sake of drama. I'll do my absolute best to make sure that doesn't happen but I have a feeling the craziness hasn't ended for this season quite yet.

Oh and sorry for screaming during the safety car, if it didn't go in that lap which I thought wouldn't happen, then my race would have been screwed. @IntergalacticGentleman

Reactions: ItzTriton

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
After my Singapore inquiry last week when I got put into the wall and Biceps didn't bother to give his side of the story and the stewards still did not take action it was the last straw and I have given up on the stewards.
The stewards deliberated your inquiry and found that no further action needed to be taken. You werent halfway up the inside of the other driver at the end of the braking zone, so you didnt have the right to the inside line, mate.

EDIT: additionally, AOR removed the requirement of the at fault driver having to wait as far as I'm aware.

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
The stewards deliberated your inquiry and found that no further action needed to be taken. You werent halfway up the inside of the other driver at the end of the braking zone, so you didnt have the right to the inside line, mate.
Thank you for telling me. They did not leave an explanation in their ruling post so I didn’t know why they decided on the NFA.

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Thank you for telling me. They did not leave an explanation in their ruling post so I didn’t know why they decided on the NFA.

Section 1.2.2 explains it

Reactions: Kane Jr

Mankuso

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2018
@Mankuso Why were you so slow on your out lap after your first pit stop? I ran into the back of you, totally my fault, just didn't expect you do be so slow up there. If you watch the broadcast you lost like 4 more spots just on that lap.
At the entrance to the pits I had an oversight and broke the aleron entering the pits, I said that I also changed it and they did not, I had to enter again and change aleron, a total disgrace

Z3mikey

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 2, 2018
@Mankuso lol same thing happened to me later when I went to change my wing from that. Hopefully better races to come