Jan 14, 2014
Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @E4SY

Last edited:

Mali Baćo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Yeah me too! I just love the corner flow in Sector 1. Hoping to make Honda proud here!

earicx

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2018
Haha I just realised the race is next weekend, wheel is set up and I was just gonna go online on Discord... had a bit of practice this afternoon... Gotta wait one more week I guess!

Reactions: xDerpOG

Diallo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2017
@TheVerenzak Since the Russian Grand Prix there is no overview (red AOR picture) of the track with information about the tyre sets, fastest laps and so on. Where are they? Why are they missing? Has your graphic designer disappeared?

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@TheVerenzak Since the Russian Grand Prix there is no overview (red AOR picture) of the track with information about the tyre sets, fastest laps and so on. Where are they? Why are they missing? Has your graphic designer disappeared?
That's... a good question. I just quote the post from someone else and I didn't notice it was gone. Lemme check if they're available somewhere :)

Reactions: Diallo

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
They'll unfortunately be missing for the last couple of races of the season D:

E4SY

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
had freezes again ... thx codemasters for keep patching your game <3
Feels like its usless to start any race ...