Apr 2, 2018
Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

MajorGroove

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 24, 2018
Hey guys I might miss out on this weeks race. Not sure if ill be home by sunday, I‘m out of town for the weekend! But ill keep you updated whether i will be able to race

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Hi guys, unfortunately, I'll miss today's race. This mean I can't coordinate today's race either. With that in mind, I think @acerees should be the coordinator solely for today's race. I'd like you to send me screenshots of race results and tell me if everything went well. Please, do what @acerees tells you to do and I hope to be back next week

• Informative
Reactions: acerees

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hi guys, unfortunately, I'll miss today's race. This mean I can't coordinate today's race either. With that in mind, I think @acerees should be the coordinator solely for today's race. I'd like you to send me screenshots of race results and tell me if everything went well. Please, do what @acerees tells you to do and I hope to be back next week
Oh I’m well I was going to do a sickie today as I’m hungover from yesterday’s rugby. I will do my best though

Reactions: Neil Bywater

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
@Julio Massa 5522 is there a setting often enabled that gives the possibilty of faulty drs systems and such, a mechanical failures option? because tonight i somehow had a faulty drs during quallifying. it also happend in monza, and that lobby was reset after i mentioned it. what is the rule on this?

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
@Julio Massa 5522 is there a setting often enabled that gives the possibilty of faulty drs systems and such, a mechanical failures option? because tonight i somehow had a faulty drs during quallifying. it also happend in monza, and that lobby was reset after i mentioned it. what is the rule on this?
To be honest with you, I don't know exactly. We restarted the lobby then as no one had set a timed lap and basically that's what should be done in this situation, but only if no one had set a timed lap either. I will clarify that with the other cods, but that's my interpretation. BTW, all these failures are **** and should be disabled in leagues, but I don't know if it's possible without losing some other setting we want to keep

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
To be honest with you, I don't know exactly. We restarted the lobby then as no one had set a timed lap and basically that's what should be done in this situation, but only if no one had set a timed lap either. I will clarify that with the other cods, but that's my interpretation. BTW, all these failures are **** and should be disabled in leagues, but I don't know if it's possible without losing some other setting we want to keep
just to add a lap was set when I saw a message coming through to me as I was hard at it qualifying and only got to read the message after the race. I also don't know if there is a way of turning failures off - in fact I don't think there is as I have seen other people rant about it previously (it really does suck!!!)