PS4 Round 17 Japanese Grand Prix [26/02/2017 20:00]

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Any chances of a good results ruined at lap 1 when @Aressi191 was all over the place with his lag. I think I drove very well in general tho but was stuck in traffic a few times which lost me seconds and seconds. Seriously impressed by @Ali Kidd pace when he cought up to me when I was pushing like mad.

And btw what was up with the tyre wear? One stop (M-H) was almost impossible to do in the social at Friday but now even S-H was possible.
I think track temperatures play a role in the tyre wear. When it was cloudy in our race, the mediums were feeling fine but then the weather became clear and the tyre wear just accelerated.

Aressi191

S13 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Premium Member
Aug 7, 2016
Qualifying 2nd Good lap, was my best laps of the day. Race 2nd I was battling for 2nd place with mthorn first corners, managed to keep it. Pitted for hards on lap 7 and joined behind couple of cars. Got ahead of Nervo as he pitted and tried to keep gap over 1 second. Later Nervo passed me after this just following him until pitted for softs. Last stint passed Cian and thought that Nervo would pit for softs too. Congratulations to Nervo and Cian for podium and great strategy! Strategy S-H-S

Ali Kidd

F1 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Mar 26, 2016
My highlights. A really entertaining race form my PoV, lots of battles and pushing to the limit form start to finish

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
need strategies from the following:

@BeMu (just need to know what you did up until you disconnected, also if you happen to know what your fastest lap was that'd be great)
@iSuperScrub
@Jonas-NHK

I think I can work everyone else out.

Jonas-NHK

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 3, 2016
H-M
don't know what lap i pitted on and I don't know my fastest lap. Forgot to record so I can't check.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
H-M
don't know what lap i pitted on and I don't know my fastest lap. Forgot to record so I can't check.
no worries. apparently i can't read a simple spreadsheet and didn't see you did a 1 stop. i see you pitted on the same lap as theo, no idea why i thought you did a 2 stop.