PS4 - Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix [26/02/2017 - 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix [26/02/2017 - 20:00]

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th February 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

AOR Perez

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 21, 2016
I'm like the TRL Limitless of the Rookie League, but a slower version. Should have the pace for comfortable top ten finishes each race but either disconnect or the game rains or bottle it with a drive through penalty or get taken out.

Australia - get taken out
Bahrain - just drove bad
China - drive through penalty
Russia - get taken out
Spain - get taken out (hit in the pitlane)
Monaco - Crash myself
Canada - Rain
Europe - Rain
Austria - drive through penalty (2)!
Hungary - bottle strategy costing me P4
Germaby - get taken out
Belgium - Disconnect
Italy - Disconnect
Singapore - I drove bad
Malaysia - Rain and taken out

Wow.

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
@AOR Perez

sounds like the AOR season I had on 2012, should have won that league but came 2nd due to bad luck. A guy called Prost won it don't think he's around now, from then there's only squizza still here I think

I still remember leading Abu Dhabi and disconnecting 3 corners from the end on the last lap

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015
Best Places to Pass:
----------------
Turns 1 and 2 (Be sure to account for extra speed you may be carrying if you drafted someone down the straight)

Turn 11 (Tricky place to pass because of the slight bend right before it. Cars tend to get out of shape going into this corner, and they don't need you trying to barge past them)

Turn 13 (Only if you're close enough)

Turn 16 (The only decent passing opportunity on the track)

@Squizza1990 @maxtheracer @washy03 @Energy @tsentelovich_bg @B5NCO @Sweetmjp @bananajosh1 @Adibales @Zhavior @Flushie @GuytheGuy17 @Declan Washington @denzamo @Pika_Network @Fc_Bart_ @AOR Perez @stevenh7n @HRL Cavy

Last edited:

HRL Cavy

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 29, 2016
Places to Pass:
----------------
Turns 1 and 2 (Be sure to account for extra speed you may be carrying if you drafted someone down the straight)

Turn 11 (Tricky place to pass because of the slight bend right before it. Cars tend to get out of shape going into this corner, and they don't need you trying to barge past them)

Turn 13 (Only if you're close enough)

Turn 16 (The only decent passing opportunity on the track)

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PASS THROUGH THE ESSES, DEGNERS, OR 130R. You will more than likely to either hurt yourself or both yourself and the person you're trying to pass. Please stay behind them and wait until any of the 4 areas of the track I've highlighted above.

@Squizza1990 @maxtheracer @washy03 @Energy @tsentelovich_bg @B5NCO @Sweetmjp @bananajosh1 @Adibales @Zhavior @Flushie @GuytheGuy17 @Declan Washington @denzamo @Pika_Network @Fc_Bart_ @AOR Perez @stevenh7n @HRL Cavy
In other words, lets have boring, but safe racing because some are scared to pass, just saying... Makes sense since it is a rookie league, but some corners are obvious NOT to pass in, the esses are mostly easy to pass in because it is slow paced so...

Reactions: Flushie

bananajosh1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 6, 2016
Remember Alonso pass Schumacher at the 130 R 2005 and Raikkonen started 17th and finished 1st in 2005?
[DOUBLEPOST=1487970286][/DOUBLEPOST]Remember Alonso pass Schumacher at the 130 R 2005 and Raikkonen started 17th and finished 1st in 2005?

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
I'd be so game for this, if I wasn't working...

Stream it for me to watch again

• Agree
Reactions: denzamo

tsentelovich_bg

Formula Karter
Oct 2, 2016
I honestly hate my life recently ... I will work this weekend and will be back after work around 1 hour after Quali has started. Unfortunately nothing I can do, as I'm the only one from my team this weekend to be late shift. @washy03 so I'm missing yet another track that's good for me :/

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015
I honestly hate my life recently ... I will work this weekend and will be back after work around 1 hour after Quali has started. Unfortunately nothing I can do, as I'm the only one from my team this weekend to be late shift. @washy03 so I'm missing yet another track that's good for me :/
:(