Apr 3, 2018
Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

PedroPMF

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 11, 2017
RACE REPORT

I messed up my soft try and had to start P11. Could have put it on pole with SS but decided not to as at that moment I was still in a decent starting position with the softs.

The race was a different story. I had to come through the field, but got some damage when Professional rejoined unsafely the track. I stayed out defending really hard against Hippari in case there was a sc or vsc, which there was. It was my chance to get back in the battle. I came out in a theoretical P5, with Jompa directly in front and Schnixel 10 seconds ahead. I knew both Jompa and myself were quick enough to catch Schnixel, so instead of trying to overtake Jompa, I simply decided to stay behind, saving ers and fuel. Finally we caught Schnixel and I was able to pull out a crucial double overtake (video below), as I would have probably been stuck for a long time if I hadnt taken the opportunity. I finished P3 in the end and I feel this was one of my best drives of the season.

Huge congrats to Jordy and Joe for their result. The championship battles for 1st and 3rd are really close now and I cant wait for the next race.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report
Qualifying - P9
The lap was a PB on softs but lost a tenth in the last sector which could've put me 6th but I guess that's the same for everyone.

Race - P9
Had a poor getaway and that snowballed for the whole lap and I ended up running into the back of Hiippari at the and ended up with wing damage. Came into the pits onto mediums and that left me cruising around for the rest of the race, contemplating life.
Was my own mistake that I ended up in this situation, but I feel as though I could've been around the Schnixel battle especially with the VSC but ah well.

Congrats to @Jordy Lopez on the win, great job by @GJoe_Breezy07 finally backing up his pace from Russia to take P2 and well done to @PedroPMF rounding out the podium.

Not much highlights but made them for the playlist.

I think I'm 28 points off the battle for 3rd so might have to start looking back with @Schnixel now 21 behind.

Reactions: Schnixel