PC - Round 17 - United States Grand Prix [25/02/18 8:00 pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 17 - United States Grand Prix [25/02/18 8:00 pm]

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Round 17 - United States Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @TheLazyLama
- @Matthew1601
- @Pecos

Last edited:

Rubenkraan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 9, 2018
I just hope I don't get 72000 seconds worth of penalties through sector 1 to be honest..

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Ugh I give up with my computer right now. Blue screened twice on game launch. Either something is wrong with my graphics card or the game is currently broken with Nvidia's current driver. Of course my game was running fine during practice (although I was having a ton of lag spikes)

Currently running a GeForce 970 btw, just incase anyone had the same problem.

Really sorry again that I didn’t make it.

Ferrius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2017
@PRelease Not sure if you wanna do anything about it, since it didn't affect your race- but caught this VERY unsafe maneuver by another racer, since he might blame you for his incident, and you'd need some defense. Good race, guys - too bad I binned it myself.

Rubenkraan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 9, 2018
Absolutely devastated to finish so far down at one of my favorite tracks.. Got off to a terrible start and lost 2 spots before losing it completely by myself at T5 and having to do a full lap without a front wing. At least I got to witness an amazing fight between @karnak07 and @Mrozio before losing it again at T6. Congratz to @Cozzie anyway!

pipo

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 1 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
good race to all @Cozzie i will get you next time

I know i have been aggresive all race but i think i was fair enough with @Wesseltl123 and @BDave17

See you next race
Edit: I was expecting a wet race xd

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
good race to all @Cozzie i will get you next time

I know i have been aggresive all race but i think i was fair enough with @Wesseltl123 and @BDave17

See you next race
Edit: I was expecting a wet race xd
yeah good race mate you put me under a lot of pressure in the final couple of laps. Somehow came away without a penalty which is a bonus.

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
@PRelease Not sure if you wanna do anything about it, since it didn't affect your race- but caught this VERY unsafe maneuver by another racer, since he might blame you for his incident, and you'd need some defense. Good race, guys - too bad I binned it myself.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong. In my defence, I accidently squeezed him a bit in the previous corner, I left the space before the incident, I was on the inside line and I had the corner . And as you can see from @Ferrius ' POV, he cut the corner, i went a bit to the left and we collided. In my POV it looks like i couldn't do anything about it. Sorry @MIKEZ0R .

Congrats to @Cozzie for the win. In the last laps I was pushing so hard to catch the guys in front of me. And had a nice fight with my teammate @Mrozio in the last two laps. Btw that penalties...

And the highlights of my race. Sorry for the overreacting at the end :D

Last edited: