Mar 24, 2017
Round 17 - United States Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
Anybody ever have a sneaking suspicion that they should practice the upcoming track. And then don’t. Yeah that’s me right now. Really cba with the turns n ****

Reactions: nemura

Joseph Love

Formula Karter
Oct 21, 2017
Just a heads up
I had a power cut the other day and ever since then my internet has been playing up and I keep on getting lag spikes. Hopefully I can sort it out by tomorrow but I apologise in advance for if I lag tomorrow

ihaycheese

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 18, 2014
So this is a bit depressing....

Looks like my title fight is over as I have pretty badly cut my foot on glass by my heel and had to get stitches, which means I can't walk atm and i can't strain my foot, so i can't use my pedals to race tonight. I would use the pad but seeing as I haven't used it for more than half a year I'll save everyone the possibility of being taken out by me lol.

Really sad about this as i felt i could still win the race/title, hopefully ill be back next week but not sure, if not then the race after. Good luck to everyone hope you have a great race:cry:

AOR Charlie

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 29, 2017

Looks like my title fight is over as I have pretty badly cut my foot on glass by my heel and had to get stitches, which means I can't walk atm and i can't strain my foot, so i can't use my pedals to race tonight. I would use the pad but seeing as I haven't used it for more than half a year I'll save everyone the possibility of being taken out by me lol.

Really sad about this as i felt i could still win the race/title, hopefully ill be back next week but not sure, if not then the race after. Good luck to everyone hope you have a great race:cry:
Hope you get better soon ;)

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017

I’m not in the racing frame of mind atm so it’s likely I won’t finish. But hope to see you next week. We’re yet to have a wheel to wheel battle that decides the race

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
I’m not in the racing frame of mind atm so it’s likely I won’t finish. But hope to see you next week. We’re yet to have a wheel to wheel battle that decides the race
No offence eagle but I wouldn't mind if you didn't finish or only scored a couple of points, you two have been the dominant pair all season and it would suck to see you do well and have an injury as the factor as to who wins. Also hope you recover soon @ihaycheese, we need this title fight!

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
No offence eagle but I wouldn't mind if you didn't finish or only scored a couple of points, you two have been the dominant pair all season and it would suck to see you do well and have an injury as the factor as to who wins. Also hope you recover soon @ihaycheese, we need this title fight!
As I say, it’s rather likely. But whatever happens happens.

Joseph Love

Formula Karter
Oct 21, 2017
I love it when there is a car backwards in the middle of the track but it doesn’t ghost. Nice one codies