PC - Round 17 - United States Grand Prix [25/2/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 17 - United States Grand Prix [25/2/18 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Round 17 - United States Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Ely'
- @RakiBwoah
- @Destroyka27
- @EyjaDrift

Last edited:

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
I won't be racing but I'll be there on Discord at 8 just to make sure everything is fine with the session etc.

zfzwill

Formula Karter
Feb 18, 2018
That was an embarrassing (also hilarious) retirement from me... Didn't know that I couldn't use 7th gear all the way in the first a few corners. It's the first time I turn off AG at an online race so I probably should learn from that...

Immediately turning on the AOR youtube channel to watch others racing lol

Kvintin

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 31, 2017
Impossible to race tonight. Third time of the season that I have bugs without being able to drive. I know where I lose the title, Codemasters of **** ...

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017
thx to @MATA INTE KATTEN! and @JoniJohn
joni for the fucking unfair blocking on the outside of the 1st turn and mata for the push and ruining my race exit of turn 1. You make me lose this champ and a good race.

And thx to honza killing more this split....
I leave this split, too much stupid guys, too much lags, too much unfair people, too much casual gamers, too much guys coming and leaving the champ.
I thought AOR was a clean team for clean drivers, seems not in that split, all the season.
Thx to giving me the more reasons to not play online anymore.

Sans titre.jpg

When i see this kind of results, where everybody take time penality and where im taking mata....

Last edited:

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Thanks for the race guys and all battles ! It was VERY hard going through the field.

(From P12 to P4 :cool:)
Did you actually do some dabs in front of your PC? :p

honza.150

Junior Karter
Jan 11, 2018
thx to @MATA INTE KATTEN! and @JoniJohn
joni for the fucking unfair blocking on the outside of the 1st turn and mata for the push and ruining my race exit of turn 1. You make me lose this champ and a good race.

And thx to honza killing more this split....
I leave this split, too much stupid guys, too much lags, too much unfair people, too much casual gamers, too much guys coming and leaving the champ.
I thought AOR was a clean team for clean drivers, seems not in that split, all the season.
Thx to giving me the more reasons to not play online anymore.

View attachment 38281
When i see this kind of results, where everybody take time penality and where im taking mata....
Cmon man...Why are you so toxic ?
Aor is best league for clean drivers..
If you think that they blocked you, send video and they will get penalty.
Iam racing here because i use racing line and a cannot win the championship.I must start somewhere because iam very nervous before every race.I must get use to it.And quali was close :)

Last edited:

honza.150

Junior Karter
Jan 11, 2018
Cmon man... Why are you ao toxic?
Aor is best league for clean drivers..
If you think that they blocked you, send video and the will get penalty.
Iam racing here because i use racing line and a cannot win the championship.I must start somewhere because iam very nervous before every race.I must get use to it. And quali was close :)

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017
No, thx, i dont want to waste my time for some guys who really dont care of the team, how many are we on our discord channel tonight?
Since when we are only 5 on it? For the blocking, joni did it to me 1 time before in monaco, and im not the only one who he did that.
I dont say he diserve a penality, i say he is very unfair.

You know honza, you are not the 1st to win races in this split, but some are already gone to another split or just disappear of the aor.
Go watch my previous records of the races and you will see.
A split with 8 different winners but only 2 staying in the split? its not normal for me.

I wanted to leave this split since spa, now its the good time and i have the good reasons to leave.
AOR is not the best league for clean drivers, look at how many guys will reply to what im saying.

Thx skatie, i appreciate but i dont want to fight an unfair man, and its too late now for points i think.
Im just disgust of online races and of this split.

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Btw guys please calm down, if you want to argue then do it somewhere else than on the forum as it's not the place where to do so. Let's keep this thread clean and argue in private if necessary.

Bigboss

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 9, 2016
Sad to hear @Gojirra421 go but its his own decision. on some things I agree but he still has a chance to win this championschip so sad to see him leave just before the end.

My race was totaly awfull could not even get a timed lap in qualli. in the second to last corner i cut the corner just a little to much and it got taken down.
the race start was a mess in the first corner so i only scratched my front wing but even with almost no colour separation i lost so much time.
then also i've been training with my new wheel instead of my pad, wich I should not really do at the end of the season but i just have enough of the pad.
so i have almost half the time to practice with the pad.