PC - Round 18 - Japanese Grand Prix [1/5/2020 - 8:00 PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 18 - Japanese Grand Prix [1/5/2020 - 8:00 PM ET]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Round 18 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (ET)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Fizzymon (Free Ferrari)
@Hewins (Free Haas)
@CarlosAbraaoXD (Free Alfa Romeo)
@SloppyMcFloppy (Free Alfa Romeo)
@chenj1998 (Free Toro Rosso)

-

Confirmed reserves:
-

Last edited:

Zephyr

Formula Karter
May 11, 2017
As I said on the last race thread, its 50/50 if I make it back for this race.

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
Hope everyone had a nice holiday break and happy new year! Looking forward to getting back into it tomorrow, although I played way too much iRacing over the break and I need to get used to F1 again.

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Hope everyone had a nice holiday break and happy new year! Looking forward to getting back into it tomorrow, although I played way too much iRacing over the break and I need to get used to F1 again.
At least you got to race, I haven’t been with my wheel since December 21st and won’t be until at least the 8th ☠. That being said, I’m excited to watch y’all race tomorrow!

CHENJ

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 16, 2019
Hey everyone,
Cant race today because I won't be back from vacation until 9:30 today.

Sabba7h

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Just looked at the results. @Illicit, how do you feel knowing you've just clinched two AOR F1 titles 6 hours apart from each other?

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
Just looked at the results. @Illicit, how do you feel knowing you've just clinched two AOR F1 titles 6 hours apart from each other?
To get them both on the same day was pretty special, I have to admit. It was a great battle for the championship between us over the course of the season, really enjoyed it.

Sabba7h

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
To get them both on the same day was pretty special, I have to admit. It was a great battle for the championship between us over the course of the season, really enjoyed it.
It was also a lot of fun on my end. I really enjoyed the fight as well.

Congratulations man, you've earned this one :D

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
On another note, no fast facts this week since I have no idea what happened during the race. They will return next week.

@Illicit congrats again on the achievement, it was hard fought and hard earned. Should be fun to watch guys like @Sabba7h go and try to stop you from repeating next season, so definitely enjoy this while it lasts!