PC - Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix [04/03/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix [04/03/18 8:00pm]

dragonbone81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 14, 2015
oh well..., didnt had to push like a madman if i didnt got span out...
this has a view of it. And I was next to JERRY, I think he went too deep and the had to do a hard turn so he lost traction and took you out with him.

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017

I had a fun battle with @CameronB on lap 3 and with @scotchtape20 during the entire second stint. Other than that it was a pretty boring race for me. Finished in 5th though, which equals my best ever result.

Reactions: CameronB

JERRY

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 8, 2017
this has a view of it. And I was next to JERRY, I think he went too deep and the had to do a hard turn so he lost traction and took you out with him.
That is not what happened actually. On my screen Dragonbone hit my rear Tyre and spun me to El sonny. I'm pretty sure about that..

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
No. I don't think so. Do you have any videos showing that?
I haven't able to record video bcz my pc performance is not up to mark lately.
It might be lag so it was different on your screen, you're from India right? So the connection is pretty bad. Probably just unlucky.

JERRY

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 8, 2017
It might be lag so it was different on your screen, you're from India right? So the connection is pretty bad. Probably just unlucky.
Yeah. Maybe u are right. I was thinking more of a DE-SYNC glitch bcz f1 2017 is well known for that issue