XB1 - Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix [04/03/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix [04/03/18 8:00pm]

Joseph Love

Formula Karter
Oct 21, 2017
Just a warning about my internet. Sometimes it is fine but sometimes i still keep on desyncing. If it looks too bad in quali can someone message me at the end of it and I will leave the lobby

• Informative
Reactions: BosslyGaming

Connor Pearce

Pro Karter
Feb 3, 2017
It's the last weekend I'm going to have to miss due to uni work I'm afraid guys I will be back next week for the last rounds of the season and start fresh for season 15

• Informative
Reactions: BosslyGaming

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Well as they're not updated yet you can tell @BosslyGaming didn't win. @AOR Charlie finally got his long awaited win, congrats btw Charlie, hope I get my first win next week as Brazil is an alright track for me. And unfortunately for you @CRT the guys you're battling all scored points so you're gonna have to have a good final 2 races
I didn't have time to do them last night! Now is good enough ;)

ihaycheese

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 18, 2014
@ihaycheese are you still out of action?
Sorry guys, forgot to mention, yeah still out of action using the wheel/pedals, It was also my mums birthday anyway and we went out for dinner so wouldn't have been able to race. Been playing project cars 2 on a pad which is actually pretty sick, when i can gonna move on to my wheel and maybe join a league. Anyone play PC2 and race in a league here?

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
I want to, but Wednesday's aren't great for me
Sorry guys, forgot to mention, yeah still out of action using the wheel/pedals, It was also my mums birthday anyway and we went out for dinner so wouldn't have been able to race. Been playing project cars 2 on a pad which is actually pretty sick, when i can gonna move on to my wheel and maybe join a league. Anyone play PC2 and race in a league here?
i would but AOR is on Wednesday and it doesn't work for me