Mar 23, 2017
Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

MurphysLawl

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 18, 2017
I’ll miss this race but honestly I rather be innocent a cruise than a league race lol

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Guys

Due to my 22 month old turning our hot plate on the oven on I have now one badly burnt right hand.

Not only will this stop me having a back up tonight if the wife fails I also can't hold the wheel properly.

If I do crash into any of you...

....don't get mad

Just remember.

....how hard it is to enjoy a good [email protected] with your left hand!

o Coxon o

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2016
Apologies to everyone effected I don't know what happened to me out there today, it was one of them races where I would have been better off not turning up.

3 stop go's 5 pit stops must be a new record.

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
The first few laps were bad for lag again

Woooooooooo!!!!!

Buzzing for my first win, didn't think it'd happen at this track as I hate the middle sector, especially after seeing the quali times.

Put together a solid race and made few if any mistakes for the first race in ages, thrown away a lot of points the last few rounds, so that makes this win even better :)

@Meks Unseen on the last lap there was massive de-sync going on :p

As soon as the rain came down I thought meks would get me as my pace is nowhere near in the wet, massive de-syncing going on and luckily kept the car together to get the win.

ValiFusilli

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Well yeah....
Managed to snatch yet another pole this week, again with so little margin:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Than missed my braking point a little in turn1, costing me 2places. Was behind Joseph who kinda was desynced for a couple of laps, giving me a yellow wing. Than out of nowhere he spun in front of me(can happen to anyone ofcourse), which I couldn't avoid and therefore costing me my entire front wing. Pitstop strategy was ruined, managed to climb back to like p5/p4 or so. Tyres where at almost 80% so had to pit and than to my horror within 1/1,5 laps of me pitting it started to rain:cry::cry::cry:.

At the end managed a P5 which I felt was so much less than what could have been, especially when I looked at my pace/lap times after the race.

Meks Unseen

Reigning S14 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
May 15, 2017
The first few laps were bad for lag again

Woooooooooo!!!!!

Buzzing for my first win, didn't think it'd happen at this track as I hate the middle sector, especially after seeing the quali times.

Put together a solid race and made few if any mistakes for the first race in ages, thrown away a lot of points the last few rounds, so that makes this win even better :)

@Meks Unseen on the last lap there was massive de-sync going on :p

As soon as the rain came down I thought meks would get me as my pace is nowhere near in the wet, massive de-syncing going on and luckily kept the car together to get the win.
Yeah massive de-sync I got close to you as soon as the rain started but whenever I did it would lag and throw me into the air twice costing me a couple seconds and handing me 2 warnings which lead to a penalty but oh well gg on your win man, I believe I just need 4 points from Brazil and I will be champion!!!

xXMARKELiNXx

GP2 Reserve Driver
Dec 1, 2016
UHHHHHHH got distracted at qualifying with my gf damn friend knocking on the door which made me put my controller down and got dq'd for parking in a dangerous place FML still came in 2nd but what if i got my p5 start and not 13, hungry for that pole.....position ;) lel