Mar 27, 2017
Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

• Happy
Reactions: doordos_1150

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Everyone uploaded their laps from USA apart from Floris so good job on that lads.

@Floriswijers33 you've missed two uploads in a row, and this is your fourth missed upload this season, so you need to serve a qualifying ban this week. Please get your uploads in from the final races on time :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: doordos_1150

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
@Cabanaz_ youll be in the Haas tonight then.

TheogGR1

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 12, 2015
Very surprised with qualy. I Was very slow in the other rain sessions we had in this league so to qualify 3rd was great especially with a lap where I was 4 tenths down on the main straight compared to my PB.

I knew that it would be very hard to keep my position as there were many fast drivers starting behind me but I was still aiming for top 5. It was going well until a lap after my stop as @Overdykink spun me due to desync. Was annoyed after that and I couldnt concentrate so was looking like I could only get 10th place. But managed to catch gameboy and made a nice move on him on the last lap to get 9th and as I crossed the line I went up to 6th. And with cherrys penalties not applying I got 5th place! So at least I got the top 5 finish that I was aiming for, just not in the way I though I would..

@Overdykink 3:14 for the double defensive move by me..

Last edited:

GingerAndy96

Semi-Pro Karter
AOR Commentator
Feb 11, 2018
Congrats to Curly on the title! Drive of a Champion! Another enjoyable race, a brief battle out front and some great action - as always - in the midfield! On to Brazil, and that will definitely be a cracker!