Jan 14, 2014
Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@JohnnyR95
@kovisjimi
@ii_Deccaaaaa_ii
@CombiKoermi

Last edited:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
This track doesn't deserve a place on the Formula 1 calendar

Reactions: S40TYD

S40TYD

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2017
This track doesn't deserve a place on the Formula 1 calendar
Done some practice and just cannot hook it up through the middle of the 2nd sector and no chance in the third.

Non existent race pace and a shed load of penalties :vomit:

Anyone setting up a social through the week? :p

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Done some practice and just cannot hook it up through the middle of the 2nd sector and no chance in the third.

Non existent race pace and a shed load of penalties :vomit:

Anyone setting up a social through the week? :p
@nezehran may do

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Come on its a great track, i really like it. Don't know how you guys hate it amd maybe like singapore,baku or monaco :) lol
Monaco is awful. Baku is awful. Singapore on this game is awful. Mexico is just as bad.

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
What times are we looking at here? Don't think I'm going to be able to start practising until this weekend. =(

S40TYD

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2017
What times are we looking at here? Don't think I'm going to be able to start practising until this weekend. =(
I've been getting mid 1:16s qualifying pace and 1:18s race pace. But very inconsistent and getting a shed load of penalties. Would like to have a practice to get an idea of tyre wear.

• Informative
Reactions: SolidNinjaSnake

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
I only just realised that the title can only be mathematically won between @SolidNinjaSnake and I....
Yep! I noticed this after Don updated the Table. Challenge accepted! ;)

Truth be told, whatever happens, you'd be the more deserving Champion though.

Beating me with Race Wins 5-2.
Beating me with Pole Positions 5-1.
The only thing I've near enough matched you with is Podium finishes, where you're still beating me 12-11.

With that being said, three more races to go! Hopefully we can have some battles and the Championship can go down to the final race. =)

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Yep! I noticed this after Don updated the Table. Challenge accepted! ;)

Truth be told, whatever happens, you'd be the more deserving Champion though.

Beating me with Race Wins 5-2.
Beating me with Pole Positions 5-1.
The only thing I've near enough matched you with is Podium finishes, where you're still beating me 12-11.

With that being said, three more races to go! Hopefully we can have some battles and the Championship can go down to the final race. =)
Would love a few cheeky scraps on track, got some good tracks coming up as well. If you don't mess up quali like in COTA could be very close :sneaky:

• Burn
Reactions: SolidNinjaSnake

JohnnyR95

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 13, 2017
I'm working until 7.30 tomorrow night (not by choice) so I'm not going to be able to get back in time to race. Good luck guys!

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA