XB1 - Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix [12/01/20 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix [12/01/20 8:00pm]

Best Kiko

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Thanks for the race guys . I got stuck staring with hards and opted to attempt a clean race and a one stop strategy to claim some places .

Ended up collecting 4th which was what I could hope and have pleasure in that . Just a calm collected and mature race .

a moment of track immaturity when I got angry at Santi for not letting me through and changing multipletimes directions on the straight to break slipstream .... almost dnfed there.

stE7Dfast

Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah track limits are ridiculous here. I got away with just one penalty and it was also dumb...

I tried the 1 stop but had no pace. Had one slide into t1 on lap 11 before my stop the next lap I believe. Otherwise was fairly clean race. Couldn't really fight the 2 stoppers coming from behind. Not so sure I would have done better on a 2 stop strategy but another p6 is ok I guess. See y'all next week at @FORMULA1FAN71 and I's home race! Good racing y'all

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Yeah track limits are ridiculous here. I got away with just one penalty and it was also dumb...

I tried the 1 stop but had no pace. Had one slide into t1 on lap 11 before my stop the next lap I believe. Otherwise was fairly clean race. Couldn't really fight the 2 stoppers coming from behind. Not so sure I would have done better on a 2 stop strategy but another p6 is ok I guess. See y'all next week at @FORMULA1FAN71 and I's home race! Good racing y'all
I think that you finish 5th and everyone who was behind @BarryTRCTurner moves up a place. IDK but i thought i saw @BarryTRCTurner diconnect from the session but his car was driven by AI? dont know if he rejoined but will have to get confirmation by @BarryTRCTurner

Reactions: stE7Dfast

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Frankly I couldn’t be bothered after I spun and then spun again. So I retired.

did anyone have connection issues as I was host?

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Frankly I couldn’t be bothered after I spun and then spun again. So I retired.

did anyone have connection issues as I was host?
On my side it was okay, but I think Kiko was laggy when overtaking him for the first stop.