PC - Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix [12/01/2020 - 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix [12/01/2020 - 08:00PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Wazzza73
- @ripsn
- @Bica

Last edited:

G-Force Esports TV

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2019
Looking forward to it folks! You can check out all my other commentary footage by clicking the link below.

Looking forward to tonight! Hopefully we will see lots of battles.

Geo_Maldonado

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
Looking forward to it folks! You can check out all my other commentary footage by clicking the link below.

Looking forward to tonight! Hopefully we will see lots of battles.

Geo_Maldonado
Add me on this profile so I can invite you into the lobby tonight :)

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Stunning battles all the way down the field, that's what really helps to deliver the best commentary possible. I think it's always sort of connected, at least that's how I feel about every race. Hope it gets even better next week

• Friendly
Reactions: JSR