PC - Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix [4/3/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix [4/3/18 8:00pm]

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017
Np zfzwill I was having a **** race anyway. so i didnt really try to pass you

Gojirra421 Second time in 2 races you are accusing me for something i could not help... shut up until you see some footage

Edit by Ely': double-posting is forbidden by the AOR rules

Quote from the AOR forum rules:

"Double Posting

Please try to avoid posting more than one post in a row within a topic. You are able to edit your own posts, so please use that to avoid spam, unless absolutely necessary."

Last edited by a moderator:

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017
Np zfzwill I was having a **** race anyway. so i didnt really try to pass you

Gojirra421 Second time in 2 races you are accusing me for something i could not help... shut up until you see some footage
@MATA INTE KATTEN! yeah 2nd time you crash me when i fight for the championship, 2 times the same way, im in front, you take my rear, 2 times you could just lift up a little your throttle but no, and in mexico you were SS when im in US. Very fair. My footage is really easy to analyse.
Just learn to drive fairly and remove your eye tracking idiot.
You play nothing, you join the split in the half season and you never drive for a top 5 in race. Thx again for your stupidity and unfair driving.

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
@Gojirra421 @MATA INTE KATTEN! Please guys, keep this out of the race thread - the forum is a place where to discuss, share things etc. not to argue about things

Quote from the league rules:
"3.5.2
● You are expected to behave in a respectful manner on the forum, like in the race lobbies. Please avoid name-calling, baiting and other behaviour that is intended to aggravate other members of the community."

It's the second time in two weeks that there's problems in the race thread after the race so if there's issues with a driver, please talk to a staff member or create a stewards enquiery so that the stewards can investigate on an incident and punish a driver if necessary. It's totally useless to blame each other and starting to fight on the forum so either you guys sort that out together or talk to a staff member but keep in mind that this place - the forum - is not meant to host events like that.