PS4 - ROUND 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/19 8:00 PM U.K.] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 ROUND 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/19 8:00 PM U.K.]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

ELIT3_gam3boy

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 24, 2016
Round 18 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

TheogGR1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 12, 2015
Will most likely miss this one as I will be out for dinner and not entirely sure when I will be back home.

xMtZx_

Formula Karter
Aug 18, 2018
Nice one AlexElMusica :mad:

in classification keeping distance and ahead ...

Last edited:
Reactions: FTR_Drez

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
Qualifying
Started off by setting a time on the Softs, before invalidating my Supersoft run. I had planned on qualifying on Supersofts, but by the time I came into the pits the second time, I saw that the top 10 were all above a 31.5, which was about my average. So I thought screw it and went for the Ultrasoft which didn't go well as I only managed to do a 31.891... Putting me in P15.

Race
One hell of a hectic race! Almost got sandwiched between @Limitable and @Geronimo15 at T10 on the opening lap, but I had the awareness to see what was going to happen and backed out of it, causing me to drop to last place but at least I was still intact.

So much happened in this race, that long story short, it was constant battling from start to finish! With @Geronimo15, @Limitable, @FAP_Alex20, @APeeeX_EU and @ELIT3_gam3boy. Especially Elite, Jesus haha. I just couldn't keep ahead! Eventually I did get ahead and was able to remain there, but as we got closer to my teammate @Roadhouse, Elite closed in on me again.

On the final lap at T1, I was able to make the pass to gain P11. I then hoped @Roadhouse would be able to hold @ELIT3_gam3boy off. Then there was a complete "IS THAT GLOCK GOING SLOWLY?!" moment as going around the long right hander of T17 and 18, I find a slow moving @Alex Shield, giving me P10! For a moment I was happy that I'd be getting points! Until the realisation quickly kicked in and I remembered about all my penalties. :LOL::cry:
I crossed the line in P10, but dropped down to P11 after Roadhouse reclaimed P10 off me.

On one hand I think it should have been a better race, but on the other it was good to say that I had the pace to battle with others. A shame that I just missed out on a points position.