XB1 - ROUND 18 - UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX [03/03/19 8:00PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 ROUND 18 - UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX [03/03/19 8:00PM UK]

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Uneventful race for me. Tyres were pretty bad all race.

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Starting p12 tonight, I quickly cut through the field and found myself in p3 by lap6. I had immense pace throughout the race and saw myself battling for 1st place by lap18. Whilst approaching, I get a drs failure to worsen my luck. Once passing @Xterm1n8or I pulled away but got a recidulous 2warnings in a certain clip. @Taz I'd like to appeal to get atleast 1 warning removed.

This clip saw me pick up a warning for both cutting the corner, aswell as going slightly wide on exit. At this very corner, all drivers were able to cut it throughout the race. However on this lap, i picked up this warning, and believe as most drivers were able to cut it and get away with it, it'd be unfair for me to have this warning, which would remove a time penalty, moving me up to p1. Here is a clip to show that you can cut it and get away with it:
Here is my list of warnings to show that removing one would remove a pen: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/tom123ftw/screenshot/11653377
The coordinator for this tier has the tag @Justin || Taz as for the appeal of a penalty removal it needs to be submitted in the stewards panel within the usual deadline for all stewards enquires

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Looked slightly harsh but I remember in Hungary I had the same thing at the chicane on one of my quali laps. Think it’s a little stricter in aor for some reason @Tom123FTW

Sims

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2018
There’s my POV if u wanna watch me rage then that’s what u wanna watch. I make a homophobic remark at one point sorry about that it was only in the heat of the moment. Sorry if I said anything else
Honestly if it wasn't for my delayed start you wouldn't have been in that position at the start, looks like I caused you to react a bit which sucks. You would've got through cleanly

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Highlights of my race. Managed to get it down to under 7 minutes which is probably still 7 minutes too long as literally nothing of note happened!

Please enjoy not watching it!

(Processing)

Reactions: maxen

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Honestly if it wasn't for my delayed start you wouldn't have been in that position at the start, looks like I caused you to react a bit which sucks. You would've got through cleanly
Why do we keep having something screw us over? It's like the game don't want us to win the constructors title. First my old Xbox goes boom last week and now you with a delayed start

Sims

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 28, 2018
Why do we keep having something screw us over? It's like the game don't want us to win the constructors title. First my old Xbox goes boom last week and now you with a delayed start
The delay was small but it did cost me, here's my lowlights.

Went ultras because I made it work in a different league, plus title would be too hard to get now so I thought I'd have some fun. I span at 0:45 because I went down to 4th gear too quick, car and tyres was feeling great until then. Nice few overtakes, not sure what happened to Novus Hubbadee at 01:25, I don't think I hit him.

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
The delay was small but it did cost me, here's my lowlights.

Went ultras because I made it work in a different league, plus title would be too hard to get now so I thought I'd have some fun. I span at 0:45 because I went down to 4th gear too quick, car and tyres was feeling great until then. Nice few overtakes, not sure what happened to Novus Hubbadee at 01:25, I don't think I hit him.

Damn. I wasn't sure about the ultras cos I had mixed results in other leagues at this track. Oh well hopefully we can get as many points as possible cos there's a 36 point gap to first in the constructors and 129 points to play for