PC - Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/19 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/19 8:00pm]

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Round 18 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Don't dislike this track but I've never really gone very well here except for S8 when I finished 2nd despite @Erti147 crashing in to me on the final lap :p

Definitely seems like a track where using the racing line will be a big advantage as there's a lot of blind corners.

Also it sounds like Codies have fucked up the tyres temps in the new patch so you don't have to bother with them any more just go flat out, I never had a problem with tyre temps before anyway except for when using the hypers so that's slightly annoying.

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Welcome home @Kane Jr ! This is a very fun track and my home track, hoping for a solid result Sunday in front of the home crowd!

Reactions: Kane Jr

Cramps

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Looked like you struggled a bit tonight how did you manage to get 4 warnings in 1 lap? :ROFLMAO:
hahaha, yeah. That race was somethinhg else. After a few laps of struggling my brain went full whatever-mode. :D I guess i need a bit more practice here till sunday

VictorWasa

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Jesus christ....
Got a decent quali lap in, so satisfied with that.
Start in the race was really good, unfortunately, a Ferrari came flying into the side of my car.
Had to pit early, catch up again, just to be driven into once again.
No point in finishing the race. Give me the penalty points for retiring early, I don't care... What a joke...

Sorry to the Red Bull who slightly hit me when I was stuck on the apex after the long straight. I couldn't figure out my gears to get moving...

Congrats to @iJokeri22 good job :D

Last edited:
Reactions: iJokeri22

tim_haeusli

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2018
Jesus christ....
Got a decent quali lap in, so satisfied with that.
Start in the race was really good, unfortunately, a Ferrari came flying into the side of my car.
Had to pit early, catch up again, just to be driven into once again.
No point in finishing the race. Give me the penalty points for retiring early, I don't care... What a joke...

Sorry to the Red Bull who slightly hit me when I was stuck on the apex after the long straight. I couldn't figure out my gears to get moving...

Congrats to @iJokeri22 good job :D
well that pretty much screwed my race up :/

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Shitty track, shitty pace but hey, i finished a race with my fps issue after a long time.
Enjoyed the beggining laps a lot. The back field was very close with so e good battles with @Hinyaldee until i spun and collided with @Viggen . Sry about that.
At the end i had an amazing battle with @Viggen until he finally managed to find his pace and drove off me.

tim_haeusli

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2018
Wow. one to forget really. wasn‘t very happy with the qualifying but I didn‘t want to use my supers again, so P11 on the grid. so far so good, had a pretty nice getaway but then got caught up in a crash in front of me (once again -.-) had to pit on lap 1 which is pretty much race over. so I got onto the Softs, had a quite good pace but then a Force India parked it up on the apex after the backstraight, was pretty confused and had no time to react, frontwing broke again, then I had to pit again two times onto Ultras. In the end I can say at least a point and a fastest lap.
Congrats to @iJokeri22 on the victory :)

Reactions: iJokeri22

Kane Jr

S18 AOR PC America F2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
I really suck at qualifying this year. Started P15 and I think I was the only one to start on Softs. Took the Softs to Lap 18 and went the rest of the way on Ultras, because why not. Caught up to @Steve Jackson within 5 to go, but my Ultras turned into drift tyres and I was unable to make any moves stick. Awesome job Jay to keep your cool. Brought home P7.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Really feel for you @Maxxwil would have been a brilliant fight in the last 4 laps I didn't realise you had a penalty at the time though so I was just turning up my Ers to have a go when you disconnected.