PC - Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 08:00PM]

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Round 18 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Lerias
@TheLlamaLlama
@DavMio
@Desmond0313
@DaveGaming

Last edited:

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
So I will be staying at my parents house, but I took my pc and wheel with me. Should all be good. They even got fiber, so the lobby should still be stable...

Borderline

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Bandwidth shouldn't be a problem...

Lerias

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 8, 2018
Won't be able to drive. My 2nd Forcefeedbackmotor broke down. Maybe I can find a reserv thing for sunday. If I do so, I'll let you know

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
I've been having some stomach problems today and I'm not confident I can last through the whole race, so unfortunately today will be my first missed race of the season :(

MrGhostO1O

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 9, 2015
Clutch did not engage even though I held the button pressed and fell down to the back. Then I had screenfreezes whenever I got within 1s of the car ahead which then caused me to make mistakes.

If this game does not have something against me then I don't know what is going on. :LOL: