PC - Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 8:00pm GMT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 8:00pm GMT]

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Round 18 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

Hz3rd

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Reminder that I'm not racing due to work, will be racing again next weekend.

Reactions: Haydn

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Little update on my situation as well:

• I'm unable to attend this week's race, but I will be able to race at either Mexico, or Brazil (slight chance I can attend both)
  • That would be it for my season, I don't see it happening that I can attend Abu Dhabi, though again there is a slight chance I can.

@Haydn

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Does anyone in here have good enough internet to host tonight?

Pascheck

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2017
I'm out today. Dont know what codemasters did but there's no reason for me to drive the race wirh that setup... Loaded my setup checked it and went on track... Then my drs won't open.. Sometime during quali the game put me in pit limiter or something. Went into pits and tried to avoid everybody outside of thr track. Went to setup and for some odd reason there was a completely rqndomn setup with 1/2 wings... 6 ballast and so on. What a bullshit of a game.