PC - Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 8:00pm UK]

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Round 18 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

Amos Sutil69FU Laurito

Junior Karter
Jul 29, 2018
Hi guys,
I'm sorry, really really sorry but i can't join tomorrow.
i have a bad connection because i'm doing a transfer in a new house, i thought that all can be ok for sunday but unfortunately there will not be any chance.
I'm very sorry for that, it's over my "power".
See you absolutely next sunday!

• Informative
Reactions: Fehler3

Railgone

S15 AOR PC F4 Champion
Mar 28, 2018
Will be watching the ENCE match at evening. It might go on top of the race in which case I'll be skipping tonight's race. I'll join if it ends before though!

#EZ4ENCE

• Informative

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Sorry for the late notice, been dealing with a cold the past few days and well, the 12 hour race yesterday gave me the rest. Wanted to see how I do after a bit of sleep this afternoon, but nop, no chance.

• Informative