PC - Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 8:00pm]

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Round 18 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

frico241

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 8, 2018
I might not be there this Sunday for the US GP, I am not in town. So If you don't hear about me from now on that means that I am not here

Tempyy

Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2018
I can't race tonight. My focus is on another competition right now. Sorry guys :)

MisterJasper

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2018
One of he best races for me this season. Loved the racecraft of my opponents @MisterJasper
Yeah idk, felt really bad after this one. I broke too early and @Bronztard lost his wing. After that I got in a battle with @acerees. And we weelbanged at the exit of turn 16. I tried to drive straight but lost traction and hit him. I thought that was it but when I looked back he was in the wall... im sorry. And after I pitted I got the worst possible rejoin position and lost my front wing and ruined @SnoxE his race. I finished p5 but I dont really deserve it, if you look at how many trouble I caused. Sadly I forgot to record it all.

I will try to stay of out trouble next week.

• Clever
Reactions: SnoxE

MajorGroove

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 24, 2018
Wow what a race guys. Seriously. Chernovs car was driven by the AI and gave me an illegal overtake penalty as a ghost car then also took me out in the last lap by just standing still in the long right hander. Also not sure if that was the real Hulk or AI because my teammate told me he left but he was also over the place cutting me so many times and giving me front wing damage. low point of the season for me..

Reactions: HulkBobby

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Yeah idk, felt really bad after this one. I broke too early and @Bronztard lost his wing. After that I got in a battle with @acerees. And we weelbanged at the exit of turn 16. I tried to drive straight but lost traction and hit him. I thought that was it but when I looked back he was in the wall... im sorry. And after I pitted I got the worst possible rejoin position and lost my front wing and ruined @SnoxE his race. I finished p5 but I dont really deserve it, if you look at how many trouble I caused. Sadly I forgot to record it all.

Thank you for apologising - ruined my race unfortunately

Reactions: MisterJasper

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
I had a quali ban so I had to start the race from the end. For me @Ryderpx was ghost so I had to overtake him in every 2 laps. If he was winning the race than congrats for him. I had an accident with @NuunuMarkus in the first lap and my front wing broke out, so I had to go to the pit twice. Not a bad but not the best race in the season. Next is Mexico!

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I had a quali ban so I had to start the race from the end. For me @Ryderpx was ghost so I had to overtake him in every 2 laps. If he was winning the race than congrats for him. I had an accident with @NuunuMarkus in the first lap and my front wing broke out, so I had to go to the pit twice. Not a bad but not the best race in the season. Next is Mexico!
any comment @HulkBobby

Reactions: HulkBobby

Bronztard

Formula Karter
Dec 9, 2018

Can't confirm, you didn't broke my front wing.