PC - Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 8:00pm]

Ryderpx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2018
I had a quali ban so I had to start the race from the end. For me @Ryderpx was ghost so I had to overtake him in every 2 laps. If he was winning the race than congrats for him. I had an accident with @NuunuMarkus in the first lap and my front wing broke out, so I had to go to the pit twice. Not a bad but not the best race in the season. Next is Mexico!
You were a ghost to me as well for the whole race. I think this was a bug. Codemasters... why do you put this game E-sports ready but does not fix things like this??

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
Yes I did here is my recording. This sums up my amazing race with Hulk and against a ghost car:
Hey when I was stopping on the track I wanted to give my place back!!! The moving is ok and there was some thing that was ok. Sorry!

MajorGroove

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 24, 2018
Hey when I was stopping on the track I wanted to give my place back!!! The moving is ok and there was some thing that was ok. Sorry!
That was 1 lap later and you could give it back on the straight. Why do you think the moving is ok? You make several moves in a straight which is not allowed and could easily damage my front wing, seeing how excessively you're swerving.

Reactions: acerees

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
That was 1 lap later and you could give it back on the straight. Why do you think the moving is ok? You make several moves in a straight which is not allowed and could easily damage my front wing, seeing how excessively you're swerving.
Ok like I regret that