PS4 - Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [03/03/2019 8PM UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 18 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@JerryM
@Hamres

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2014
Well what a disaster PS4 didn’t register any invite so quali had started. Started last with a stock setup run into the back of dan on lap 1 so had to pit for a new nose. Was then running really well for no setup lapping compfortably in the low 1.36’s and catching the guys in front by a second a lap and was starting to think I could maybe get something from the race if they started to battle. Then came in to the pits again on lap 9 and got the glitch where your held in the pits and it won’t realease you. Frustrating....

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well what a disaster PS4 didn’t register any invite so quali had started. Started last with a stock setup run into the back of dan on lap 1 so had to pit for a new nose. Was then running really well for no setup lapping compfortably in the low 1.36’s and catching the guys in front by a second a lap and was starting to think I could maybe get something from the race if they started to battle. Then came in to the pits again on lap 9 and got the glitch where your held in the pits and it won’t realease you. Frustrating....
Weird one. I'm not blaming you but if mentioned something sooner, we could have waited a little longer. We waited 5 minutes and you didn't come online so we just assumed you weren't gonna turn up. This was after literally spamming you with invites

SjorsvdBrug

S16 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 4, 2018
Had s great banker lap which meant i could push for the rest of my runs, unfotunately just invalidated a 30.5. Pretty happy which my race pace considering i didn't do much race practise. After lap 3 it gets boring to watch though.

Jan 15, 2014
Weird one. I'm not blaming you but if mentioned something sooner, we could have waited a little longer. We waited 5 minutes and you didn't come online so we just assumed you weren't gonna turn up. This was after literally spamming you with invites
Yeah I know mate didn’t realise the time as the phone was up stairs on the charger. Having real problems with the internet too and was signed into Thebes psn around half 7 then when i went to look for the invite realised the internet hadn’t dropped out but these things happen still don’t understand why I had to restart the PS4 for the invites to show up tho.

Jacob St.

Pro Karter
Feb 16, 2018

Screwed up my Q as always ( very disappointed - dont know what else I can do- 3 test Q before race , all under 31,5 and in race Q can not set it right).

Then race was even worst disaster. 1st lap sendwich caused me wing damage , which caused me time in 1st stint and in pit. Then my day was finished in the end of the 23rd lap when there was some game bug and car front of me was sudenlly standing on track right front of me. From potentional 5-6th place ( even with screwed Q and 1st lap incident ) I end up 10th......

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017

Q: P15.
Such a great lap of a 32.7 or something like that on the SS. Invalited my US banker which was a 31.4, so just tried to do a ss lap and try get into the top 10 but didnt work unfortunately.

R: P4.
Dont ask me how I did this but I think the strategy just seemed to work out pretty well, was pretty surprised I was the only one start on the softs. Managed to avoid all the turn 1 carnage and keep up with some of the guys running on the US and SS. Pitted on lap 16 looked at the mini map and saw so many cars so close together and thought no way im going to get even close to those guys again. Came out P9 and managed to get myself back to P3, in the end finished P4 with penalties.
Great race for me, thinking I just popped online right before the race and done 0 laps. On to Mexico