PS4 - Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [05/03/17 - 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 18 - United States Grand Prix [05/03/17 - 20:00]

AOR Perez

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 21, 2016
@HRL Cavy just a small bit of advice for the future, your commentary is really great, but maybe focus on some of the cars lower down the order isntead of just watching the leaders the whole race, I had some really good battles and especially with @Mitch on the final lap

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
@HRL Cavy just a small bit of advice for the future, your commentary is really great, but maybe focus on some of the cars lower down the order isntead of just watching the leaders the whole race, I had some really good battles and especially with @Mitch on the final lap
it would be nice to look for battles a little more.
However, i have to say, monday morning is a real highlight for me. I put on @HRL Cavy stream and watch back the race from the night before.
It's not unusual to have 3 or 4 other people from work watching it with me and they take a real interest. You're doing a great job.

AOR Perez

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 21, 2016

My highlights from USA! Please do watch, from my view it's quite the race! Awesome battles, safety cars, collisions and some of my best overtakes on this game.

Reactions: washy03 and Flushie