Round 18 - United States Grand Prix - 20th March @ 8:00GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 18 - United States Grand Prix - 20th March @ 8:00GMT

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
zWoody;n22472 said:
Q: 8th; decent time

R: 6th; P10-P11-O7

no practice, threw in a setup, and knew I wouldn't have any pace. Just wanted to get through the race without any incidents which I did except one minor one with Oli. Congrats on that 5th place on the last lap Oli you obviously wanted it more than I did.

Looking forward to next race being over so I can get my new season started wherever I may wind up.
And a little bump on me on lap 3. I had slight oversteer and I felt a little touch that sent me out of bounds.

Prehn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Q: 9th. Not a good lap. Lots of errors. 2nd attempt was slower, 3rd was a lot faster untill I made a slight corner cut and the lap was useless... Was on my way to do low 36.

R: 9th. 5th after turn 1 was great, but after lap 3 I was down to 10th after a few incidents. Decided to stretch the tyres in the 2nd stint so I had fresh rubber all the way the the finish. Good strategy as I caught a struggling Cal with two laps to go. Thanks for waiting btw Cal! I didn't leave you much room but it seemed we were clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2GvrpVmsPw&feature=youtu.be